Tinpanvs'a 29 BioCube

Tinpanva

Nice! What camera/lens did you use for the photos?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canon T3i  100 macro is my "go to" lens but also use the stock lens and correct distortion post process.

• 5 months later...

OMFG, Wade and Tom have reached out to me and apparently they will be spotlighting my little chunk of the ocean. What a huge honor guys! Looks like my Geeked out and Heavly Modified Bio-Cube will be in the official MACNA program book. See, good things CAN happen if you stuff almost 85 corals into a 29 gallon tank. I knew I wasn't crazy. lol

OMFG, Wade and Tom have reached out to me and apparently they will be spotlighting my little chunk of the ocean. What a huge honor guys! Looks like my Geeked out and Heavly Modified Bio-Cube will be in the official MACNA program book. See, good things CAN happen if you stuff almost 85 corals into a 29 gallon tank. I knew I wasn't crazy. lol

Congratulations, Tinpan! It's going to be a wonderful segment in the program book. Thank you for allowing us the privilege of spotlighting your tank.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, but as you may or may not know this tank was torn down and upgraded to a 60 cube. There is a build thread on here for it. I removed/sold almost all the softies out of the tank to help pay for the upgrades so the new tank is mainly SPS. Check it out and let me know what you think. It's still kinda empty but will get stuffed soon. I like to max out my available space.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...