Whos amped for winter meet

Keraxis

You're coming to a WAMAS meet, just so you know. Don't forget your card!

And if you are not a member I believe you can join at the meeting! That is what I did a couple years ago. Then you could buy some awesome corals from our vendors on site! :clap:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IM going to try and show up (been too long) but will be loading a bunch of race cars on the 18wheeler for the sebring race in florida so may not make it till late if at all....i think the same thing happened last year too.

Lol I just noticed the great autocorrect...

Paid up the day I signed up to the forums so I'm all set. I did the family deal so the GF can join in.

Edited by WilRams

IM going to try and show up (been too long) but will be loading a bunch of race cars on the 18wheeler for the sebring race in florida so may not make it till late if at all....i think the same thing happened last year too.

I might be late also.... I need to watch racecars being loaded onto an 18 wheeler.  why.... cause race car.

Your welcome to stop by..Shop is intersport ...right next to tysons so close to the meet...we should start around 11-12

also don't forget your coolers...with names

I was told we can register at the door?

Yes. We'll have a membership application available for you at the front desk. Doors open at 1 PM.

What's the plan incase of inclement weather? NOAA is showing an ice(sleet) and snow storm for Friday night and Saturday.

We'll probably reschedule. We've had meetings in inclement weather before. We've even moved a meeting when the school we were meeting in closed. In this case, we'll probably reschedule.

I just found out I have to be back up in NOVA this weekend, which means I can make the meet and I can't wait!  I've always wanted to meet Karen.

It'll be a virtual meeting, Sam. Like her appearance at the MBI conference last year, Karen will be joining us by teleconference from Hawaii. (Much like Christine Williams did when she was snowed in last year.)

What is the address of this meeting location?

Meetings are posted on the Forums tab on the site on the far right under "upcoming calendar events". Hope you can make it.

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/70686-wamas-winter-2015-meeting-annual-meeting-notice-karen-brittain-speaker/

Great meet.  I only bought 2 corals which is good for me.  Have to keep the wife happy.  :blast:  :fish: Or she may kill my dreams.  Also realized something.... what do you not do Issac. 

Great meet. I only bought 2 corals which is good for me. Have to keep the wife happy. :blast: :fish: Or she may kill my dreams. Also realized something.... what do you not do Issac.

Haha? What?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Haha? What?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Your name came up a few times during the formal part.  Your also organizing volenteers for macna... I also see you bid on lots of corals.  You just seem to do it all. 

Your name came up a few times during the formal part.  Your also organizing volenteers for macna... I also see you bid on lots of corals.  You just seem to do it all. 

Ahh. I understand now! I don't have kids, that's probably the explanation.