Manassas Virginia

Scubaguy

Hey everyone,

I Ordered my tank, waiting for the builder to start my stand.. ordered RO/DI system.. NOW the waiting begins...

Anyone in the area want to show off there set up .. Im off the rest of the day.. I would like to see a set up or two.. If you are local let me know.. 

Thanks Richie

I'm in Lakeridge right off of the Price William pkwy/Old Bridge road intersection. working from home so yeah I'm here!

Edited by yauger

I'm in Lakeridge right off of the Price William pkwy/Old Bridge road intersection. working from home so yeah I'm here!

Sent you a PM for your cell.. Thanks!!!

Incredible Corals is in Manassas off of Balls Ford Road, and Blue Ribbon Koi and Marine is just outside Manassas on Rt. 234 going toward 15. Please visit them. Both are sponsors of the club and both have nice displays in their stores.

Sent you a PM for your cell.. Thanks!!!

You need to join! Then you will get access to more For Sale info. It is only $20! best $20 I ever spent :cool:

You need to join! Then you will get access to more For Sale info. It is only $20! best $20 I ever spent :cool:

Joining is like a tank tour, lol. How many setups did you see while you purchased corals?!

Joining is like a tank tour, lol. How many setups did you see while you purchased corals?!

I have probably seen 20-30 systems, and everyone was happy to show another member their system. I have shown my system to 10-20 members.

I'm in Gainesville starting a new 70 gallon build. Let me know we can share ideas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where in Gainesville? Im over near Bonefish off Somerset

Yes we are. Im right after the pool off Turnning Grass

My schedule is tuff but i usually have saturday afternoon and sunday off if anyone wants to stop by. I dont have anything too fancy but its mostly DIY so maybe worth the look.

I'm in Gainesville starting a new 70 gallon build. Let me know we can share ideas!

Eddie,

Im setting up a 280 gallon.. its on order.. Would love to exchange ideas, thoughts, build stuff..

I ordered tank, RODI, APEX, sump.. 

building stand this weekend..

Im off of 28 and 234 by pass, close to the airport...

Richie

Well that is awesome I also have an apex which I used for a few months but really not sure if I configured it the right way? But I was told there is a guru here on WAmAS that he can set it up for u if u have any issues

Yes we are. Im right after the pool off Turnning Grass

My schedule is tuff but i usually have saturday afternoon and sunday off if anyone wants to stop by. I dont have anything too fancy but its mostly DIY so maybe worth the look.

John I would love to stop by DiY is always the best! I'm available any day during the mornings till around noon my schedule is. A little weird work 2 to 10 rotation schedule so next week I'm off tues and wen than following week Thursday and Friday and so on but I'm available anytime in the morning or after 10 am too my cell number 2107731770

Richi I just set up my rodi yesterday but it's not hooked up to the water source yet but hung it on the garage wall

Awesome.. Take some pics.. I will not be hooking that up for a month or so.. Need to run an ethernet and water line to the set up this weekend as well. 

68cc98729ddc7a93cecc749d0f43a025.jpg

All u need to do is plug on the wall next to your modem and the other one next to your apex it saves u from running a long cord all over the house

I thought about doing that, but I have to run an RODI line for the ATO. I figured i would run an ethernet line as well.. Then cover it up with some crown molding. Thanks...