Some inspirational aquascapes

YHSublime

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I am definitely inspired. I want to rearrange all my rock now!

Post up your inspiration!!!

I have a good few shelf pieces of rock in my tank now. I might take some rock out of my aquarium and simplify everything a bit more. I do not know how smart detrimental it would be if I actually rearranged everything in the tank now that I have livestock and everything. ... I have a big water change this weekend? Good excuse to move things around. 

DSCF0154.jpg

fts.jpg

Very nice aquascape above

• 4 weeks later...

I'll have my inspired rock work posted soon! Keep it going!

• 1 month later...

These are some great aquascapes. It is hard to make a commitment on which one to use!! Here is another one I like.

Been shared already!

• 4 months later...

Aquascaping is a serious art! Especially considering that placement of corals is part of aquascaping a reef tank. This means that flow sources also have to be carefully selected, because they affect coral growth patterns. So complicated!

Aquascaping is a serious art! Especially considering that placement of corals is part of aquascaping a reef tank. This means that flow sources also have to be carefully selected, because they affect coral growth patterns. So complicated!

Not to mention coral colors. I was very particular about growth patterns and colors this time around. Hopefully in 2 years my aquascaping will be desirable! 

love it...I can imagine you growing zoas and palys on the rock shelves.

Gracias. It's super hard to show through picture, but it's the left structure in my tank ATM. I actually am doing just that, growing zoas on it! I have some SPS pieces, but I think zoas will be my new deal with this tank, they are so much more forgiving.

Looks great! Props

Thank you, sir.