live sale - WHAT FISH DO YOU WANT?!!

monkiboy

ok folks, i'm going to try and be super generous and take video of all the fish that will be in the live sale for you guys!

photos are nice but are really tough to capture with as much detail as i'd like. videos are easier and provide a lot more information about your potential new fish purchase.

all that being said, i don't have cycles or ability to video of all fish and offer all during live sale.  

sooooo....let me know what fish you want to see as part of the ERC live sale this coming sunday, i'll see how many are out of qt and shoot video of them to make sure they'll be part of the live sale for interested parties.  

be prepared to save quite a bit of money over retail pricing and i will be clearing out quite a few choice beauties from common day fish to the harder to get rarer species.

and like all fish we sell all fish will have completed our comprehensive, unmatched, and personal quarantine protocol so we can ensure that only the healthiest fishies make it into your tank. if you haven't already, read the detailed protocol thread here:

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/67727-you-scream-i-scream-we-all-scream-for-quarantine

POST UP, LET ME KNOW, AND LET'S MAKE SOME DEALS HAPPEN THIS COMING LIVE SALE!!

ok, first of all i've spoken to most all of you about your stocking plans. second of all, most of you are either not ready for fish or pulling my leg.

it'd be nice if folks who are presently ready for their new inhabitants would post up their desired fish for the live sale :rolleyes:

that being said, i have about 75% of what was posted up so don't be shy if you're in the market and looking for a great deal in the live sale for the healthiest livestock around. thanks folks!

I really don't know what I want.  I do know I really like having a pair of fish that get along well (mated pair would be cool) and are unique.  Not crazy expensive but really cool.  If you have any idea's would be cool as you know my stock :)

Any triggers considered 'reasonably' reef safe (just no coral munchers,lol)

Mystery wrasse or any other medium sized sand dwelling wrasse (I already have a leopard though)

Any flasher or fairy wrasse..

P.S. Loni and myself will be visiting Richard on Wed. after the auction :)

Any triggers considered 'reasonably' reef safe (just no coral munchers,lol)

Mystery wrasse or any other medium sized sand dwelling wrasse (I already have a leopard though)

Any flasher or fairy wrasse..

P.S. Loni and myself will be visiting Richard on Wed. after the auction :)

Polo the Niger Trigger hasn't touched even a single snail.  A great acquisition from Marco.