building 380 gallon tank

Seahorseconservancy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the new avast in tank bio. kit," just kidding". starting a farm to grow saltwater mysis, the 40 is for the adults the ten i harvest the babies to grow out or feed to seahorse babies, i need 10 tens to make 2000 mysis a week and i might need 4000 away we go, nonprofit update the I.R.S. has 2 more items to address, when my niece gets back from bahamas she will deal with it

Aa1

Aa2

Walt- here is what you need to be growing and selling!

$450.00 for ORA® captive-bred Barbouri Seahorse male and female bonded pair.
Size: 3-3/4" - 4-1/2"
the first pair.

and

$190.00 for ORA® captive-bred Yellow Kuda Seahorse male and female bonded pair.
Size: Female: 3-3/8" - Male: 4-1/4"

the second.

th-1222141-158p.jpgth-1222141-176p.jpg

thanks yes the prices are nuts and kudas never sell for much and dont stay yellow, rember seahorses can change there color in 30 secounds, yellow comes from a blue backround and white lights or sunlight, i put 30 seahorses yellow in my big tank with the green grass they turned green instantly, barbouri would be nice they are reef friendly coral wont hurt them and big babies that eat babie brine, easy to breed, redies make the best color blue ribbon koi got 2 yellows they turned deep black, ora and hawwie charge to much, much to much, i breed erectus the most fun and raising big bellies the largist seahorse in the world,"cold water" something about a seahorse thats 14" tall, rember im allmost a nonprofit so i dont care if i make money from sales, nuts thanks mman my niece sent a 9 page letter to i.r.s. hope this time it goes , sorry bad spelling

thanks small reef we are up to 8 members , i was hoping for 10 today, it would be 9 if rob could get it figured out, today's videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OshXNNB-Sro&list=UU894ZquQgHSUUHMJBepJ5UA it features Caulerpra prolifera did you know it is most abundant off the coast of "Alexandria Egypt" thanks oracle reeferhttp://www.seahorseconservancy.org/register-2/

got this out of the river

Big Red 2

Red Beard Sponge " Microciona prolifera" the scientist say it only grows to 12" not true it grows to 36"+ this one has been dead for 4 days they are much more red when not dead 

thanks small reef we are up to 8 members , i was hoping for 10 today, it would be 9 if rob could get it figured out, today's video

it features Caulerpra prolifera did you know it is most abundant off the coast of "Alexandria Egypt" thanks oracle reeferhttp://www.seahorseconservancy.org/register-2/

Walt, I signed up, I think, but then when I try to hit the subscribe button that looks like a paypal button and says free for first 50, I get a page not found error.

thanks everyone so much, the website is working better today try the video button and facebook button, we have 24 members and a sponser, reef escape of course, Phill is the best , hey what are thesse things?> i sort of like them, they have dark dots all around the edge, only in one tank? im sure they are a pest but they are cute, im sure most of you know please tell me

a1234

yes i had it last year lets see what type im watching it split in half in just a few hours, i but a handfull of pods i got at the boat house in sunday washed them good but who knows most of my stuff comes from the bay, its got thousands of seahorses and pipe fish, last year a big pipe fish dominated the whole cove . and my friend Ed caught the bigist seahorse ever and his grand daughter made us put it back, my niece watchs me like a cop cant get away with anything,  

this is weird, ReefeScape is so nice to me and now piscine energetics sent me 2 messages today and wants to know what I'm doing at the river this weekend but I'm sort of feeling a bit of emotion abut the other seahorse breeders and P.H.D. s not talking to me and they used to, guess I'm being sensitive , Duffy says it could be my spelling hum, well if we go to the river the girls will try to find fish food with nets, should be funny, doing the best we can on the web site using wordpress plugins people who write code I work for them they are way out of our price range

Walt, jump on those PE calls! That is a great connection. All you need to do is a little more spell checking, and reread your posts before you fire them off. It is just a good business practice, and you are at the birth of a great concept with you company. I know it is a pain, but in the end it will help with the backing of the Conservancy........and isn't the the goal.

I can't spell worth a darn either.......:)

back on topic seahorse from Australia how do we get this fish and breed it? we have the big belly, Dan Underwood says its easy to breed "rob i need another big chiller" but this zebra is a big  attraction down under but on the dam red list, The U.S.A. needs this fish

Zebra seahorse (1)