building 380 gallon tank

Seahorseconservancy

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes i will live to watch the adventures we will support, this is the link to the worlds worst website, mine, its wordpress and took me 15 minutes now I'm stuck? I guess a plugin for members but there are so many? I stay home with mom but my niece Brooke is going on a diving trip and living on a 60 foot schooner man, I lived on one for years that i owned would it be great to have boats for members? Im going to give a nice one to the conservancy, thanks for the tip any suggestions about the plug in would help. http://www.seahorseconservancy.org/

yes i will live to watch the adventures we will support, this is the link to the worlds worst website, mine, its wordpress and took me 15 minutes now I'm stuck? I guess a plugin for members but there are so many? I stay home with mom but my niece Brooke is going on a diving trip and living on a 60 foot schooner man, I lived on one for years that i owned would it be great to have boats for members? Im going to give a nice one to the conservancy, thanks for the tip any suggestions about the plug in would help. http://www.seahorseconservancy.org/

Once you get your 501c I bet we could get some WAMAS brains together to create a slick Kickstart campaign to really increase your production operation, and for a boat restoration that is needed to transport the seahorses back to the bay and to use as a base to plant sea grass and grow oyster spat. :clap:

Walt, your latest 4 minute video was another beautiful production.  Who can look at a hundred baby seahorses in a video and not think they are the cutest things ever??

great now we have a plan, my job is to understand how to make thousands of horses, we will sell the yellow and orange and release the rest into the wild, that will be so fun, this photo is the green water that took over! i trust avast to solve the problems, yes they want me to feed them, oh yea the butterfly never eats seahorse babies, and i read that they can live in rivers without much salt just like seahorses, i like him.

green water

great now we have a plan, my job is to understand how to make thousands of horses, we will sell the yellow and orange and release the rest into the wild, that will be so fun, this photo is the green water that took over! i trust avast to solve the problems, yes they want me to feed them, oh yea the butterfly never eats seahorse babies, and i read that they can live in rivers without much salt just like seahorses, i like him.

Works for me! You will need to build the boat with tanks to transport the seahorses to their future homes. I can already envision the boat ride and the dive trip! So now you will need to find a seagrass grower, and what laws we are about to break by planting the seagrass and releasing the seahorses!

Works for me! You will need to build the boat with tanks to transport the seahorses to their future homes. I can already envision the boat ride and the dive trip! So now you will need to find a seagrass grower, and what laws we are about to break by planting the seagrass and releasing the seahorses!

Oh, and I will need a board members position before we go to that island off the coast of Spain where there is an area full of seagrass, seahorses, and is a protected sanctuary. We will need to do some research as part of our Kickstart campaign funding. :cool:

some say not to put horses back into wild but a few nonprofits do just that, being negative seems to many to be the best way to get ahead a friend works for one of the large non profits, he only works with ceo's of fortune 500s and 100s and his director tells him never use the words green or Obama, so we must get away from being negative, its what i think, but im never sure what i think, changes daily? 

You seem like a fun guy, Walt. I'm glad you stumbled into WAMAS! Nice video

This thread is a hair away from moderation. Something makes me think that Walt's thread was a 21 and up type from the get.

This thread is a hair away from moderation. Something makes me think that Walt's thread was a 21 and up type from the get.

Lol

Edited by Bruleyii

It is all in the name of science and breeding seahorses....but I also almost made a comment that would probably get modded....a good laugh...but modded none the less. :laugh:

It is all in the name of science and breeding seahorses....but I also almost made a comment that would probably get modded....a good laugh...but modded none the less. :laugh:

go for the good laugh and let the mods worry about the rest.  although we don't want the moderators to be pulling their hair out, you only go around once in life.

thanks everyone this is fun, next week i will order hammerhead pump, unless someone has a better pump idea? then get 60 gallon grow out tank and wet dry going, first batch horses 1.5" and some eating full grown shrimp! more babies coming this week, 400+ all doing good, i put a quart of green water in system every day with the food so the oyster and 2 mussels are employed by the conservancy. 

A13

A12

A11