!!! SHOW-STOPPER FRAG SALE NO.2 !!!

monkiboy

(edited)

all pieces have been fragged and cooking for over two months. NO FRESH CUTS HERE!

read about our coral quarantine process here:
http://wamas.org/forums/topic/67727-you-scream-i-scream-we-all-scream-for-quarantine/

all frags are pest-free and come from a pest-free system.

all pieces are at least 1" with the largest frags around 5" - you will not be disappointed!

the photos aren't great but i'll always make sure that they are as accurate as possible to the actual coloration of the corals you receive. photos are taken under a 14K t5 bulb combination

BUY 1 frag = $35
BUY 2 frags = $65
BUY 3+ frags = $90 and only $30 for each additional

post up here or PM me with the representative letter of the colonies you want and i'll get you taken care of in a jiffy.

all sales are first paid, first served in order to be fair to everyone - there are NO "dibs" :tongue: paypal is mg@marcosjr.com. if multiple payments come through for the same pieces, i'll refund accordingly same day.

IN THE PAYPAL COMMENTS PLEASE BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR SCREEN-NAME AND LETTERS OF FRAGS PURCHASING

i'll be happy to coordinate a pick-time and location convenient for you or can even ship for those interested at some awesome fedex rates!!

happy fun taking advantage of this awesome deal before someone else beats you to it!

A
eb144a49-872e-40a6-afe4-e125c91e22aa_zps

B/ m.digitata SOLD
c295f627-dd6a-4d09-b228-b99fc68ec629_zps

C / a.valida - purple bonsai SOLD
d1e46afe-9a6d-4f2f-8211-237d9933ca83_zps

D
a570b0cb-6e43-4729-8711-e1502842e090_zps

E/ a. multiacuta  SOLD
15da58ef-8db8-4b92-8d17-b035bb07acc2_zps

F/ a.microclados - aussie strawberry shortcake SOLD
a9e3758e-e002-4b64-bb5c-f895420910af_zps

G/ 2"+ SOLD
0767a086-6b63-4509-98ae-80a7e53feae2_zps

H / acropora sp. - ORA frogskin 3"+ SOLD
d17fbd7e-8de8-47f0-bcdd-c8eb05a27f1f_zps

I - a.tortuosa - 2"+ SOLD
a916dd31-f1b7-4257-af31-b32286ce5821_zps

J / a.staghorn - 3"+
0b3ab2fc-d407-48fe-8de3-eb653adbf7c2_zps

K / a. prostrata

592afbe4-5758-4747-9d92-c286f9d6f0f9_zps

L / seriatopora caliendrum - ORA birds of paradise SOLD
72ac56d1-1592-46da-b779-5d054440a3c4_zps

M/ a.tenuis - super blue tenuis SOLD
1c387981-82f0-4e83-bdc6-813bfaf8b40a_zps

N/ a.vermiculata - multi-branching - SOLD
37eb8eeb-46ea-4092-bf37-7176ad64e5b9_zps

THE THREE PIECES BELOW I WILL DO FOR ONLY $40 EACH!!

P/ acropora sp. - ORA green velvet
58f34b5a-7458-4f88-91b0-ad5cacd9f814_zps

Q/ acorpora sp. -

72bd164b-34a2-48be-9790-c2a6a2ee580f_zps

R - / acropora sp. - red robin acro SOLD

fa34e291-80d8-4d6a-a98d-182a3a4cebe2_zps

Edited by monkiboy

Got a few frags from him prior and they are great quality and doing amazing in my tank.  Highly recommend.  

really glad to hear it, sir - thank you!

sold items updated!

lots of PMs asking for payment information. it is listed in the original post with payment instructions. and i cannot hold items. everything is first paid, first served in order to be fair to everyone.

act quickly folks!

(edited)

Very nice sticks bro! When my new tank is up and I get into sticks you and one other place are my go to!

Edited by Mattiejay6

I picked up 3 frags from Marcos first sale and they are doing great. Everyone should buy with confidence.

(edited)

bought quite a few frags from ERC before and ALL are thriving and doing great. as always, great service and prices too. glws

I picked up 3 frags from Marcos first sale and they are doing great. Everyone should buy with confidence.

thanks gents! it really makes me happy to hear such positive experiences about all the hardwork i put into what i provide the community.

and no worries, these will sell like hotcakes once the FFE coma is over, haha.

Edited by monkiboy

just so folks know what they are getting i've named a majority of the corals with their scientific and any "show" name that is attributed to the actual piece. you will also see which ones are aqua-culture ORA pieces as well. these are $texas frags at $rhode island rates folks - get some!

N - SOLD, thanks!

Hook, line, and sinker.  I moved some coral around today to make a little more room.  I am slowly turning into Isaac...  :laugh:

(edited)

It amazes me these are still for sale. The last acro listing lasted a couple hours. If your looking to get into the SPS/Acro scene but have been afraid to try them then these are the corals for you. No where else will you get 100% healthy and pest free Acro's at this price. Not to mention ERC's dedication to go above and beyond for shipping/delivery options. Buy with confidence!!

Edited by wildcrazyjoker81

It amazes me these are still for sale. The last acro listing lasted a couple hours. If your looking to get into the SPS/Acro scene but have been afraid to try them then these are the corals for you. No where else will you get 100% healthy and pest free Acro's at this price. Not to mention ERC's dedication to go above and beyond for shipping/delivery options. Buy with confidence!!

thanks for the post, sir. seems people are waking up from their FFE funk and the naming helped realize what they were missing out on!

- C, E, G, & M SOLD

jy3ubude.jpg

"N" is looking fantastic in my tank!

Not to mention the red planet, and strawberry shortcake are doing great as well!

"N" is looking fantastic in my tank!

Not to mention the red planet, and strawberry shortcake are doing great as well!

awesome - thanks sir!

wow, some of these are still available - silly!

+1...very silly sir! Frags I and R are doing great for me! The size and quality of these frags is unbelievable for this price. 

Bad picture of I. Will post some real pictures this weekend. 

20140729_204836_zpsibhe5i6j.jpg