Hey guys !!

My name is Tommy Nguyen and I've just joined Wamas and looking forward to future meetings and frag swaps.  I've caught the reef bug about 4 months ago and its been crazy contagious!!!  Im at the various LFS at least 5 times every week because I currently have a lot of free time ..lol   I have a JBJ Nanocube Pro Led, a Fluval Spec V pico nano and a 8g goby tank.  Due to space restriction I am forced to have several smaller tanks instead of a big one.   Looking forward to meeting and learning from Wamas pro reefers in the near future !  Thanks .

Welcome! Awesome you have all the nanos set up! Set up some build threads and share your progress so we can all ooh and awe :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Welcome Tommy!!! We are looking forward to seeing some pictures and learning more....

We are all enablers here....so if you are looking for encouragement to figure out how to find the space for one larger tank you have come to the right place lol...

welcome to the club

Welcome to the club. What LFS do you normally visit?

Pretty much every single one in the DC metro area, mostly Tropical lagoon, Incredible Corals on Thurs, Congressonal, Marine Scene on Tues, Hpuse of Tropical about once a month .I live right behind Centreville Aquarium and I just discovered Blue Ribbon Koi last week, Just made the 1 hr trip to King of Corals about an hr ago…lol 

Welcome! I live pretty close to Centreville Aquarium too. Let me know if you need anything. When you're ready, I can probably hook you up w/ some corals.

Pretty much every single one in the DC metro area, mostly Tropical lagoon, Incredible Corals on Thurs, Congressonal, Marine Scene on Tues, Hpuse of Tropical about once a month .I live right behind Centreville Aquarium and I just discovered Blue Ribbon Koi last week, Just made the 1 hr trip to King of Corals about an hr ago…lol 

You should check out Exotic Reef Creations, closer to your way, you also skipped Quantum, which is down in Springfield.

You should check out Exotic Reef Creations, closer to your way, you also skipped Quantum, which is down in Springfield.

Ive been to Quantum several times …isn't ERC in Maryland ?  I'm in Centreville Va bro ! 

Welcome! I live pretty close to Centreville Aquarium too. Let me know if you need anything. When you're ready, I can probably hook you up w/ some corals.

Thanks man …Im willing to come by and purchase some corals from you anytime  if you have time ..my fav

s are Zoas..you can never have enough Zoas …lol 

+1

TOTALLY worth the drive...no one has a better and more unique selection of lps

Thanks man …Im willing to come by and purchase some corals from you anytime  if you have time ..my fav

s are Zoas..you can never have enough Zoas …lol 

Your money is no good w/ me. :) However, I'm not a zoas person with exception of some that I have from SWAP that I am growing out. I think they are radioactive greens. Whenever they are ready to frag, I can pass some on to you. On the other hand, I have a few LPS and some SPS if you are interested whenever convenient.

There are a lot of zoas/plays people on wamas though. You'll find a ton to buy, especially right before we have a meeting, or be given to you buy other generous members.

Your money is no good w/ me. :) However, I'm not a zoas person with exception of some that I have from SWAP that I am growing out. I think they are radioactive greens. Whenever they are ready to frag, I can pass some on to you. On the other hand, I have a few LPS and some SPS if you are interested whenever convenient.

There are a lot of zoas/plays people on wamas though. You'll find a ton to buy, especially right before we have a meeting, or be given to you buy other generous members.

Awesome ..the reason I like Zoas are because I am fairly new at this and Zoas seems to be easy to keep , I would love to swing by and admire your aquarium(s) whenever you have time.  Thanks for your kindness ! 

Welcome Tommy!  Make sure you checkout all the different section on the website. It is a wealth of info, and a great source to get corals, fish, and anything else people will give, sell, or trade away.