everyone's been asking so here you go: ACRO MINI-COLONY SALE!!

monkiboy

we've been hit up over and over on when ERC would start providing the WAMAS family with the fuzzy sticks and i'm glad to say...the wait is over!

your favorite LPS vendor destination will now be providing some awesomely affordable and some just downright insanely beautiful and colorful SPS frags AND colonies!!

for our SPS debut we'll start off with an ACROPORA MINI-COLONY SALE!!

all pieces have been in my system for about 4 weeks, have been through at least three dips of bayer, and several inspections to ensure they are pest-free.

all pieces are about 3-5" - some are more than 6 inches - you will not be disappointed!

we have tons more cooking in the oven so STAY TUNED for some sps-love from ERC!

the photos aren't great but i'll always make sure that they are as accurate as possible to the actual coloration of the corals you receive. some are still coloring up and will be even bigger show-stoppers as they settle into their new homes. that being said, these pieces are absolute beauties AS IS and at ONE HECK OF A DEAL during this SALE!

BUY 1 =  $59.99

BUY 3+ = $49.99/each

post up here or PM me with the representative letter of the colonies you want and i'll get you taken care of in a jiffy.

all sales are first paid, first served in order to be fair to everyone - there are NO "dibs" :tongue:

i'll be happy to coordinate shipping for those interested at some awesome fedex rates for next day delivery or a pick-up time and location convenient for you.

happy fun taking advantage of this awesome deal before someone else beats you to it!

A - SOLD
40d5cf9c-f917-4fd4-82a8-f3b6cc9af428_zps

B - SOLD
f82d1590-5dc9-420a-88cd-4fe18a00cbd0_zps

C - SOLD
4a77a70b-3d4a-45cc-9b49-ec7db3c67056_zps

D - SOLD
0d7ccc27-7116-4225-841b-b18797f11bc3_zps

E - SOLD
be258109-c818-4b22-a003-a2fe18c8c670_zps

F - SOLD
fa5e2e0d-962e-4091-a29e-2f030102ed8d_zps

G - SOLD
5facdeb2-d406-4a3a-8044-08012854d2ac_zps

H - SOLD
e60fca2e-47f7-4ebe-9919-1211b7e11285_zps

I - SOLD
c7db978d-8683-4ea4-891d-0014c8b91d0d_zps

J - SOLD
fdaed0da-4ab6-433e-a3e1-db7cf4eb0c19_zps

K - SOLD
5aaa638b-2ff5-4d36-a4aa-cf51fa982947_zps

L - SOLD
7f486983-3f0b-4385-be71-f97c3fbb0d9e_zps

M - SOLD
f807a6bf-4be1-4020-a229-f80cd2614649_zps

N - SOLD
5c575f68-d01d-481e-852f-5f04e2305398_zps

O - SOLD
8bafea11-aee0-4b83-b62d-5d50871d254b_zps

P - SOLD
486cf59b-8a74-4bff-8901-028ee4a1bb86_zps

Q - SOLD
a26e64a6-5be7-427d-a149-cc96349baf28_zps

R - SOLD
289ba06c-037f-43ca-a70a-8a612af653f7_zps

Edited by monkiboy

You guys are awesome . It appears that you are doing a great job at addressing reefers needs, and wants at ERC . I hope to take advantage of the next round. :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Woah... that's some nice stuff, with nicer prices. I don't have any room, but maybe I have room for 3, PM sent!

I am upset I went to sleep last night. Good job guys and thanks for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As am I ! Sleep is over rated :laugh:

I would like to be on the list for when you get more of A, and F in stock :)

Thanks!

me too, exactly those two

yeah, they are beauts for sure. don't worry there are tons of more gorgeous nice-sized pieces cooking in the oven that will be released over the next couple months once through at least three dips,  a few more inspections and weeks in my system.

As am I ! Sleep is over rated :laugh:

that's what i say!

B, H, K, M & R sold please. Sending PM

replied with details - thank you

I want the one in the back ground of f.

that is "D" and it is sold, sir. that one is about 6" and ridiculously INTENSELY bright. one of my favs of all of them. stay tuned and subscribe to ERC's section for more goodies!

B, H, K, M & R sold please. Sending PM

AND WITH THAT ALL ARE SOLD AND THE SALE IS OVER!! THANKS FOLKS!

for those that have picked up today and we're equalized amazed at how great these look like in sun, be sure to post up how they look in your tanks over the next couple of days!

(edited)

there ya go.  Now you have more room in your frag tank. 8)

yeah but only temporarily i guess, haha. i have a nice-sized order of AUSTRALIAN ACROS i had to clear all this room for as the tank is literally overflowing with colorful sticks.

stay tuned for some awesome updates over the next couple months - ERC is going to be your favorite one-stop shop for proven healthy and beautiful LPS, SPS, fish, & inverts at a tremendous value and we're going to prove it in all kinds of fun ways :happy:

Edited by monkiboy

Well everyone PU my ACROs tonight. Acro is typed in all Caps because these things are huge for the price of a 2"-3" frags. I am just upset because I did no get first pick but happy for what I did. Waiting for the next round of Acro eye candy. ERC ++++++1 on this sale. In addition waiting on some Acans as well !!!! Like the song says ( I'M HAPPY) :laugh:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :laugh:

Forgot the pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:PB):P

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

I got my corals yesterday and these are STUNNING! Even in sunlight, they were showing colors when I picked them up from Marcos. Once I put them in the tank, they just stood out. Beautiful pieces. I haven't been long in the SW hobby but this is what will keep me in it for a very long time.

Thanks to ERC for bringing in these beauties.

I fortunately got my pick of the lot as I think, I was the first to spot the post. The only issue I have is that i didn't get more than I did. Kick me!

Will post pictures once I figure out how to take non blue washed out photographs of the corals. Something I keep struggling with.

I will post up pictures soon of my goodies! Thanks guys!

Now I want to tear down my tank, go bare bottom with fresh rock, and just buy a bunch of colored sticks from Marco and no fish.

Wow! Wish my alk wasn't at 5. lol!

Good grief!  5 now?  Are you sure you've got that test the right way up?