everyone's been asking so here you go: ACRO MINI-COLONY SALE!!

monkiboy

Good grief!  5 now?  Are you sure you've got that test the right way up?

Yes..follow my chase up the alk ladder here:

http://wamas.org/forums/topic/65530-opinions-on-my-water-chemistry/page-4?do=findComment&comment=586856

Now..back to these awesome acros. :)

These things are insane!!! Glad I swooped up the last bit. Marcos, your gonna have to give me heads up next time before you post.

No Dibs LOL  :laugh:

I just wanted to say thanks guys.

I got 3 of these colonies situated into my tank today, and they are awesome. If these types of prices were around when I started, I would have colonies in my tank already! I'll post some tasty pictures up once I get them in the spots they will stay.

Thanks ERC for the stunning colonies and for the great prices. Got lucky that I was able to pick up a few pieces this round. A+++ for ERC as always. Thanks again.

Thanks ERC for the stunning colonies and for the great prices. Got lucky that I was able to pick up a few pieces this round. A+++ for ERC as always. Thanks again.

I just wanted to say thanks guys.

I got 3 of these colonies situated into my tank today, and they are awesome. If these types of prices were around when I started, I would have colonies in my tank already! I'll post some tasty pictures up once I get them in the spots they will stay.

No pics not true waiting on Pics. That way I know who to beg for a frag. :laugh:  :clap:  :laugh: