mississippi lime group order

phisigs79

Guest Kimo

I'd like 1/2 a bag, if that is possible, to be picked up at the meeting, if I can.

Jamie

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so we have 9 bags right now. anyone wanting to jump in must buy a full bag or find a buddy to split. Edard, Kimo, Folta you are all in! Unni your out and Neon you are down for 1/2 a bag!

Guys, order is placed and delivery is slated for next Tuesday, Feb, 21st. 2006. I may be able to add on to that up until Monday... Qty. 9 is locked in though.

Guys, order is placed and delivery is slated for next Tuesday, Feb, 21st. 2006.  I may be able to add on to that up until Monday... Qty. 9 is locked in though.

53285[/snapback]

were is this shipped to?

Cool. Will the shipment be brought to the meeting on the 25th? If so, that'd be the easiest to divide.

Tim,

I'm your huckleberry... I mean lime buddy.

Garrett.

53279[/snapback]

Cool.  Will the shipment be brought to the meeting on the 25th?  If so, that'd be the easiest to divide.

53323[/snapback]

Dave,

where is this coming in? I've got a fairly large vehicle and can transport to the meeting if need be. 'Sides, I wouldn't mind checking out your system if it works out.

Garrett.

It is to be delivered to Chip's flower shop. It is in McLean, which is more accessible for N. VA and MD people. I'm in Culpeper, which is pretty much out of the way for all but a few.

Flowers & Plants Etc.

1378 Chain Bridge Road

McLean, VA 22101

Google Map for this Location

Edward has also volunteered to transport bags in his truck and carry them to the meeting. That being said, I'll put you (Garrett) as the standby.

Let's get a running tally of people to pick up at Chip's or at the meeting.

Meeeting for me please (also what is total / bag including shipping or did you allready say that and I'm just to lazy to go look through all the posts in this thread).

Guest Kimo

I will pick up mine at the flowershop. Please let me knoww (PM is best) when it arrives.

Thanks!

Jamie

Delivery was made today:

phisigs79 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

jimcroce21 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

Larry Grenier 1/2 Pick up at meeting

neOen 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

Lee Stearns 1/2 bag Pickup ?? - Out of Town? (dbartco @ meeting)

Dbartco 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

Davelin 1/2 bag Pickup ??

Leishman 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

discordja 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

Edward j 1/2 Pickup ??

Kimo 1/2 Pick up at Flowershop

Lime Buddies

Folta 1/2 Pick up at meeting

jimcroce21 1/2 bag Pick up at meeting

wombat 1 bag Pick up at meeting

dhoch 1 bag Pick up at meeting

ireland 1 bag Pick up at meeting

Please update who is picking up where.

Pickup today until 5:30 at Chip's Flowershop. No pickup on Wednesday requested as Chip will not be in and does not want his staff bothered with lime pickups. Pickup at Chip's Flowershop again on Thursday and Friday until 5:30. Chip may or may not be around much on Saturday... due to either making the meeting or being busy working. Otherwise, let's try and do this at the meeting and get the lime out of Chip's hair.

The "actual" invoice will not be in my hands until delivery is made. They sent me an Order Acknowledgement with a total of $252.35, but this is just my PO with some scribbles on it they faxed back to me. $207 (lime) + $35 fuel surcharge + 10.35 tax = $252.35... It comes out to $28.04 for a full bag.

.. $14.02 for a half bag.

Heh... 28.04..... Hmmm where am I going to find those pennies :)

Dave

Dave,

gastone aka jimcroce21. Little bit of a name change there. So I should be accounted for as jimcroce21. Got it? Me neither. I'm certainly Garrett though. I believe Tim and jimcroce21 were slated to share a bag. In which case that would be Tim and gastone, or Garrett.

Settled then?

Garrett.

I need to go by Lee's some time anyway, so if he does not pipe up with a preference, I will take a whole bag, and deliver to Lee.

....and pay of course!

The lime has now been moved into our 40' shipping container behind the shop.

All the bags arrived in good shape but the stuff is a powder

When you come to get your bag I suggest you bring a large trash bag.

I would like to pick up at the meeting.  Thanks

53775[/snapback]

what do you mean but "its powder"? Is kalk usually in a different form?

what do you mean but "its powder"? Is kalk usually in a different form?

53786[/snapback]

Nope the form and particle size are perfect, more of a warning than anything. The bags are not always pristine, some may have small tears. You want to put them in something because it is such a fine powder subject to getting everywhere.

Are you going to pickup at the meeting?

Nope the form and particle size are perfect, more of a warning than anything.  The bags are not always pristine, some may have small tears.  You want to put them in something because it is such a fine powder subject to getting everywhere. 

Are you going to pickup at the meeting?

53797[/snapback]

yea i will