New member from Gaithersburg/Rockville =D

Hello everyone, my name is Chris and I live in Gaithersburg. I am so happy that I found Wamas club, I have been into this hobby for about 1 year and never knew about Wamas.  I have a 75 gallon mix tank which is replacement from my old 37 gallon. I got into this hobby because of my cousin keep talking about his tank. He told me that he had everything that I would need for a beginner setup so I didn’t have to spent much………..yeah right…..I have spent thousands on my tank already lol but I am happy with it tho. Anyway, I am looking forward to meet you guys someday!.

Thank

Chris

Welcome! My tank wasn't suppose to cost much either. I have dropped thousands also and don't even care because this hobby can be so addicting. Fish only tank? Softies or SPS? How did you find out about wamas?

Welcome... the people here are nice, friendly, a bit salty, and smell like fish....

Hope you can make some of the meetings too. 

Nice to see someone else in the neighborhood.  We should just drive the streets watching for the purple glow inside the curtains to identify reef tanks.

• 2 weeks later...