The Puckstable's 120g

I wouldn't go as far as calling this one nice either, but thanks. :)

I didn't want to wait after I found out it was consistently leaking. The tank fit like a glove in my bros Saabaru, which is pretty much the same car I have now, but 8 years older.

Thanks for the offer, mate. These are 1 3/4". I will check out A1 tomorrow.

I brought my 125 home in the back of my WRX hatch! Had to unbolt the seat and move it up about 3", but it fit like a glove and was even able to close the hatch.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitting the tank in my car was genuinely impressive. I bought the tank from SWFFAN (Wamas member) in Baltimore. We still laugh about it. Had to borrow a 14mm to loosen the seat and just sat it forward about 4". Bam! Closed the hatch and Down the road I went. I have also been known to get copious numbers of 2x4x8's in with hatch closed. I really need a truck!

Nice. Can't wait to see this one setup.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
(edited)

you needed an update on here! so glad i had the chance to stop by - things looked rockin'!

here's a quick shot with the cell phone which isn't great but at least shows you've been working hard on your reef and some of the great color and things you have going...

d0d910f9-946b-467b-9b6c-f429ee96f21e_zps

Edited by monkiboy

Thanks guys. That's a good picture.

Paul, the frags are doing very well. The clam hangs out on its side because I have no sand for it. The green tort grows really fast in my tank. I want to see how big I can get it to grow.

I don't think I have enough flow. I may get two wp60's to replace my six 25's. Nothing has changed otherwise.

• 2 months later...