hello from catlett va

Welcome

thanks for the welcome...my 14 biocube started it all... :laugh: then sis with her 10gal..and there you go...we have a wide assortment..my mom loves her gobies,sis has her hawkfish she always wanted(hes in 10 gal by himself)clownfish,arc eye hawk,blennys..all with names of course..looking forward to frag swap..not to look stuoid but first time going to one;exactly how does that work??? :unsure:

Welcome to the whole family! I'll have your cards out in tomorrow's mail. Thanks for joining!

Welcome!

At first, I was wondering where Catlett, VA was located...Little did I know I was going to be there this past weekend. We went to Seven Oaks Farm for their lavender....Hard to believe how beautiful it is just a short drive away.

Yeah we like it nice and quiet here...no offense against bike riders,but they need to learn we live here and theys just visitin.. Been in catlett since 1977 in the same house.

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah we like it nice and quiet here...no offense against bike riders,but they need to learn we live here and theys just visitin.. Been in catlett since 1977 in the same house.

That was random.lol