We are Loaded!

Double wow

I know its been a little while since we were active but we took a special trip to handpick corals:) This is not even a quarter of the pieces, all pieces are priced on our facebook page and our intern is currently updating the website. Should have another batch to put up here on wamas late tonight or early morning! Enjoy!

Looking good with those pics bro... love it.

Btw folks he has some of the best corals in the country. I highly recommend taking a drive up to his place...

Just a taste of what I picked up last time.

post-1704-136495001606_thumb.jpg

post-1704-136495004184_thumb.jpg

I'm going to have to stop by asap. I'm not too far from there at all. I play golf at Whiskey Creek and PB Dye all the time! Oh man, I could go play 18 then stop by your place. This is happening......soon.

holy jeebus....excellent work, sir! cannot wait for my build to be done!

Holy Jeebus is right!

I'm going to have to stop by asap. I'm not too far from there at all. I play golf at Whiskey Creek and PB Dye all the time! Oh man, I could go play 18 then stop by your place. This is happening......soon.

It's worth it, trust me!

Haha couldn't get any better, Im 3 miles from Whiskey Creek

No problem man, your corals do the speaking for you!

Thanks Issac

Looking good with those pics bro... love it.

Btw folks he has some of the best corals in the country. I highly recommend taking a drive up to his place...

Just a taste of what I picked up last time.

post-1704-136495001606_thumb.jpg

post-1704-136495004184_thumb.jpg

dude that rainbow plate is SICK!

Its not out of the question, ill keep you in mind

Ha ha! I was just kidding but let me know! I will have to convince my family to give up weekend time though! But this is for the good of our LFS and small business, not to mention invaluable experience for a newbie....Will work for free (money that is).. ;)