SUPERBOWL SALE!

dandy7200

READY FOR A SALE?!?!?!?! We are running a SUPERBOWL sale! When does it start? well, at kickoff, of course. When does it end? at the final whistle of the game. What is the percentage, you might ask??? Whatever the spread of the game is. If the score is 7-0, then you get 7% off. As the score changes, so does the amount you save!!! Log in during the game and enter the code: SUPERBOWL for your savings!!!!!

Dan, better watch out for blowouts! I heard Flacco hurt his knee today and a large herd of New Zealand Deer were mysteriously found wandering around in M&T Bank Stadium this afternoon, all apparently with fresh nubs where antlers typically would be. Baltimore authorities also mentioned that a large shipment of bone cutter saws was recently discovered in the offices of the Ravens Defensive Coordinator, all with what appeared to be shreds of velvet on their teeth.

Looking forward to watching the score as I'm getting ready to start up my tank again! :)

Fun one! Hmm. What do I need? Now I have a reason to watch the game. I predict everyone sitting there with stuff in their cart until just after a touchdown and then hitting submit. And then after the next touchdown buying something else.

LOL Dave. You should check out what I did to Tom's Standard Twelve.....

Two Waveline DC5000's and a Swabbie!

do we still get the wamas discount as well or can we only use one discount code?

Those coupons don't stack. Combo discounts (like kalk stirrer + ato deluxe or media reactor + biopellets, etc.) will stack giving you even larger savings!

As a general rule only one percentage discount can be applied per order, but the combo discounts are all in dollar amounts so any multiple of those can be stacked and one percentage discount applied on top of that.

Trigger = pulled!