Fazio92's 330gal Rimless Reef Display

Pictures don't do this ocean justice. Frags are doing great, thanks again! I'll try to get some macro pics up soon.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pictures don't do this ocean justice. Frags are doing great, thanks again! I'll try to get some macro pics up soon.

LOL, thanks! Glad the frags are doing well and can't wait to see what they look like with some supplemental lighting :)

-Anthony

• 5 months later...

I would love to grab some frags if you have any! I can't pm you for some reason.

Hey sorry, been busy and let my membership lapse....it's fixed now so you can PM me. Here's some recent pics

-Anthony

20130929_152754_zps118ddc65.jpg

20130929_1528130_zpsb6b9a3aa.jpg

20130929_171031_zpsd1c24a67.jpg

Absolutely amazing, as always. All those frags I got from you are doing really great, and growing quick! I actually just fragged out a piece of one for somebody else today and brought your name up, must be one of those "say it 3 times in a row deals."

great googlie mooglies...this tank has been my favorite on this forum since you set it up and I am in awe of how incredible it has become....well done ...absolutely exceptional...

And what kind of steroids are you using to make them grow so fast?? Please share the secret. Beautiful tank.

Thanks everyone. Honestly, I never really touch the tank and just let the corals do their thing :) All i really do is scrape the algae off the glass...Haven't changed water since April (though not recommending this, just my neglect of being busy). I'm hoping to dedicate more time to the tank, as my schedule slows; which will involve a serious trimming :) Other than that, everything that's in my TOTM thread is still accurate regarding equipment, etc.. Thinking of changing out the halides for the new Kessil's though, hmmm... :)

-Anthony