Frag Swap at Summer Pool Party

dbartco

Let's get the trading going. Swap with be at club president Steve Howard's House on July 30th. See this thread for more info on the bar-b-q.

I will post once I go downstairs to find what I want to trade.

Guest Pandora
(edited)

Thanks for starting a new thread. Can people also post if they are willing to sell? I have some new psychedelic pink zoo's & eagle eyes, but I don't think they'll be ready to frag so soon (maybe by the time MACNA rolls around). Have a bunch of kenyan trees fragged from a larger tree I got from dhoch, but I'd like to give him the chance to sell whatever he has first.

Edited by Pandora

Guest Larry-T

At one point we were discussing having an auction as well. Is there any interest in that?

Sounds good. I've got some tradables...

* Xenia, pulsing pink Infinite qty

* Xenia, pulsing striped

* Xenia + Shroom

* Orange Zoos

* Ricordia, green... maybe

* Button polyps

Guest D33rex

Got several frags of green skirt baby blue center zoos to trade.

I still don't have much to trade--things are growing slowly in my tank. But I'm still looking for some new things.

Craig, can you save me some of your freebies?

D33rex, would you sell me one of your zo frags?

Really wanted to go to this, but I'm going to be unable to make it the 30th... Some friends coming in from Arizona...

Pandora feel free to trade as much of the kenya trees as you want.

Dave

Guest Keyoke

I've got two frogspawn frags (i think they're frogspawn at least) both have two heads on 'em.

I've also got a small bit of torch for trade.

I've got a wee bit of orange digitata for free, it broke off the main frag, bout a 1/2" long.

Also got a few nickel to quarter sized heads of blue 'shrooms, bout 3 or 4 of 'em i think.

Also have some GSP.. tho Lee says it's not GSP, it's some sort of encrusting goni or similar that _looks_ like GSP (thin frond metalic green stars). I can get a few patches of these, maybe a half inch squared or so.

Also a small bit 'o Kenya tree that I got from Lee, The toothpick I used to attach it to the rock ripped the frag he gave me in half, 'bout 1/2 to 3/4" an inch tall, fingers width thick.

anyone got a dremel that's in Manassas, or close by, so I can frag the torch and frogspawn?

I'll post some pics in a minute.

Guest Keyoke

Sorry about the crappy quality, best I can do with a camera phone.

Frogspawn (i think):

Photo_072305_005.jpg

(whole thing)

Photo_072305_004.jpg

(Closeup)

Torch:

Photo_072305_003.jpg

GSP (?)

Photo_072305_001.jpg

Kenya:

Photo_072305_002.jpg

Blue Shrooms:

Photo_072305_006.jpg

i wont be able to make it to the party, i have to work <_< but can i con any one to get me some extra food for me? just tell me how much it costs. thanks in advance for any takers

Jeff,

What do you want for the entire rock covered with Blue MR?

Howard

PS< I probably won't make the get together but will try to catch up with you next week?

Would anyone be willing to pick me up from the vienna metro station? i would like to go but i have no car. i live in DC if anyone lives near me or a metro stop i could meet them if possible.

Chris

202-330-7242

Guest Larry-T

Chris,

Got word from Metro that the Vienna station will be closed all weekend while they do track maintenance.

Larry is right. Vienna Metro is closed today. Orange line terminates at West Falls Church station. Take the shuttle bus Vienna. It stops on the South Side of Vienna Metro at

Vienna/Fairfax-GMU: Nutley Street, bus bay G

We can pick people up from there.

s