The tank is filled with livestock, finally!

Jan

I was up until 5:30 AM aquascaping and acclimating. Everything appears happy, healthy and settled in. Everyone is eating. I had a few loses from the ammonia spike and change in environement; Leishmans red tabling acro, 2 cleaner shrimp and my large green cabbage coral. Minor losses compared to what could have been. I can't find my little purple and green acro. I've got a 30 gallon tank filled with about 100lbs of LR that's cycling. Everything looks great!..but of course I'll be tweeking the aquascape here and there. I'll take and post pictures once I have everything to where I absolutely love it.

Thanks everyone for all your help.

(edited)

Only 3; 156 mixed reef, 36 hex with macro, pipefish, sixline and softies and my 3 gallon pico with 15 maxi minis, sexy shrimp, pompom crabs and zoanthids.

After I get this mess cleared up and all supplies put away I'm knocking down the 36 hex. Maintinaing a 156 is going to take establishing a routine and having a back up plan in case of emergency. I need to make and store enough water for an emergency. I also need to set up a QT area in my basement. I had to knock everything down because of work being done in the basement. So I'm not 100% done just yet.

Oh, and I forgot a 29 gallon tank filled with LR. so I've got 4 tanks right now.

NICE! So how many tanks do you have right now?

Edited by Jan

Stop by anytime. Why not for dinner sometime? Give me a heads up and I'll make a nice hardy soup.

J

Congrats! Sounds like I need to do a drive by to check it out. :biggrin:

Thanks everyone. It's a great relief! Jules, it was great meeting you too. Stop by anytime. Don't hesitate to reach out.

Hi, Jan. Congratulation. Wish you have the pix posted! How do you like the Ecoxotic Panorama LED? do you have the module or the strip? or the RGB Panorama LED module?

I have one panorama module on my pico. It's ok. I'd like it a little more blue.

Hi, Jan. Congratulation. Wish you have the pix posted! How do you like the Ecoxotic Panorama LED? do you have the module or the strip? or the RGB Panorama LED module?

I'm glad you've made all that progress. It's also nice to know that I'm not the only person playing with tank in the wee hours.