Hello

Supernova26

Hello Reefers,

I am a new member of WAMAS and a newbie on saltwater tanks just saying HELLO. :clap: I have a new 90 gallon reef. See below for specs. There is also a youtube vid at the end.

90 Gallon Reef (start date was 01 Sept 2010) 1 koralia 4 ,1 koralia 1. 1 Tunze 6045

35 Gallon sump (mag 9.5 return and some live rock), 55w 6500k

60 lpbs of pukani rock (brs)

tek t5ho (8x54, 3 ati blue plus 2 acitinc, 2 6500k bulbs, 1 aquablue)

turboflotor multi protein skimmer hob in the sump

chiller.

5 gallon DSB bucket. fine sand.

BRS carbon reactor and HCGFO reactor. 3/4cups of each.

2 part brs dosing 25ml each/day.

Livestock,

1 misbar clown and 1 ocellaris, 1 yellow clown goby, 1 algae blenny and 1 bubble tip anemone,

CUC consist of nerite, nass, cerith, margarita and one turbo snails.

2 cleaner and 2 pepermint shrimp, 1 sand shifting star and 1 of those long skinny legs star.

Corals, all frags for now.

frogspawn, duncan a few zoas hammer.

Welcome to WAMAS!! Where are you located?

Your tank looks pretty good and well equiped. Did you have help in setup or are you just well researched? :)

Welcome, Supernova! We're glad to have you join us! Looks like you're off to a nice start. I'll check out the video later.

Welcome aboard. I like the wall-o-rock look. That is what I have in my 90. Please look at my gallery. LMK if you are looking for corals. I might be able to help you. Please PM me.

Also, I am the unofficial WAMAS "put your location on your profile" nag. It would help the club help you to know what town you live in.

Thanks everyone. I am located in Vienna, VA. I setup the tank myslef. I did a lot of research before I set it up and without forums like these would have been impossible to figure it out.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... sorry - you're not far enough removed from a national championship to prowl these parts. But... since Cam has declared for the draft.... I guess we can let it slide......... :rollface:

All kidding aside, welcome to WAMAS. :biggrin:

And... Boomer Sooner!

Edited by OUsnakebyte

(edited)

Thank You for the welcome everyone.

Whoa, whoa, whoa... sorry - you're not far enough removed from a national championship to prowl these parts. But... since Cam has declared for the draft.... I guess we can let it slide......... :rollface:

All kidding aside, welcome to WAMAS. :biggrin:

And... Boomer Sooner!

Don't get upset cuz we gave him more money than you guys :tongue:. Bob Stoops tried really hard to get him. 180K is nothing for what he did. :clap:

Edited by Supernova26