Returning to the hobby!

FishWife

Hey, All!

I just renewed my WAMAS membership. We've had a stormy couple of years, and are now happily situated in Frederick, MD. I am thinking about restarting my reefing addiction with a nano reef. Currently, we rent an apartment, so we can't go for a big tank, but I miss my fish and corals so much that I'm thinking about a smaller tank.

Anyways, I've been surfing the site and getting caught up on all the discussions. Boy, LED's are front and center! :D Great to see old names and some new ones, too! :D Scott and I may be able to attend the next meeting; we'll see.

PS: LOVE LOVE the new software and site organization! Kudos to whomever!

Edited by FishWife

Welcome back, Marcia! I can't wait to see what you guys settle in on. Start another build thread. I remember the last one - you two did some pretty amazing things!

Glad to see another reefer in Frederick County. If you need something let me know.

+1 for the Westerners, although I think Im all alone over here in Hagerstown.

Welcome Back

Welcome back! I am one of the "new faces" in the crowd, maybe we will chat at the next meeting :)

Welcome back! When I saw the For Sale thread from Moshin and you interested in buying, I thought I'd jumped back in time about 2 years!

Welcome back !

I renewed my subscription as well, I think it has been four year. The cool thing is my setup has been running on autopilot. The only thing I did was fill up the ATO, no water changes. Nitrates are around 10-20 and phosphates are 10. Planning to do a 100% water change and remove 100% sand bed and replace with Caribsea reef grade.

Welcome back to the both of you, i am really very excited to see what you would do next. I always very fascinated with your plumbing ideas. Have some questions but will ask later.