Coolest critter ever (Glaucus Atlanticus)

So unless you live under a rock you've probably seen this before but thought I'd share anyway for those who don't spend entirely too much time on the internet.

sea-slug1.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280940186329

sea-slug2.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280940221936

sea-slug3.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280940258080

sea-slug4.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280940284164

sea-slug6.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1280940486884

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The atlanticus is the larger relative of the marginate. Roughly 5 - 8 centimeters in length, this little creature spends its time living off the east and south coasts of South Africa. It has six appendages, called cerata (dorsal and lateral limb-type structures) that fan out from its sexually indifferent body (they are hermaphrodites, which means they have both female and male parts). Additionally these mini-beasts secrete a venom that can take down larger sea creatures, such as the famous Portuguese Man o' War. Seen below in the video. (needs citation)

totally awesome looking....never seen them before so i guess i have been under a rock..

Very cool looking. Once I saw the picture I wanted one but after some reading I changed my mind quickly.

Some info from WWM.

"floats around the water surface upside down and is known to feed on Portuguese man-of-war (Physalia spp.). By the way, this creature is capable of delivering a nasty sting thanks to its ability to store the Physalia venom, so whatever you do, avoid all skin contact!"

"specialized diet and will not survive long in captivity"