Garage Sale Item List for BRK SOCIAL June 19th

johnnybv

I'll be brining a few things for sale including a couple sumps, protein skimmers, powerheads, misc plumbing, retro lighting units (both T5 and MH) and some reactor chambers....

cheers,

Darren

I'll be there late but plan to bring:

Aqua C Remora Pro with preskimming box and mag 5

Current 9w Turbo-twist UV

20" Current USA 2x40W Orbit PC Fixture (free - moonlight works but not pc bulbs - could be bulbs are dead but ??)

Brute trash cans (20 gallon and a 32 gallon)

maybe the Deltec MCE300 simmer with Maxijet 1000 (needs correct pinwheel)

I'm interested in the skimmer remora hilary and the 2 mag7 new in the boxes please pm me so I know how much money to bring?

dope I just released the new tank won't have room for the remora ... and this forum won't let me edit my posts... its back up for grabs!

I'll be bringing 2) Hamilton Reefstars- a 150 and a 400. New 20k bulb for the 150 and a new 14k bulb for the 400. Also have another acrylic sump and a free Catalina canister filter.

I'm thinking of bringing a JBJ 28G AIO tank(still in box) and the matching stand...doesn't look like I'll be able to set it up afterall.

If I can clean it up in time, will be bringing a large HOB refugium(about 20 inches length)

(edited)

anyone with a T5 fixture that does 24inch bulbs i need a light for my new 30 gallon ( future reef ) tank

Edited by truestelf

anyone with a T5 fixture that does 24inch bulbs i need a light for my new 30 gallong ( future reef ) tank

I've got a 24 inch metal halide with two T5s and two LED moon lights.

I've got a 24 inch metal halide with two T5s and two LED moon lights.

i cant do a MH i have no where to hang it from and cant put holes in the wall or ceiling :O( otherwise sounds nice.

Metal halides can be on top of the tank if you have a chiller or fan system. Not all of them mount from the sealing.

I heard a rumor that there might be some 'vodka' dosing in the back parking lot....

Hahahaha, that was great! Hardest I've laughed at anything on the board in a while!

i cant do a MH i have no where to hang it from and cant put holes in the wall or ceiling :O( otherwise sounds nice.

Well this one can sit on the tank, and if heat is an issue, I have a 1/15hp current usa chiller for sale as well. $175 for the light $175 for the chiller and you are set. :).

Well this one can sit on the tank, and if heat is an issue, I have a 1/15hp current usa chiller for sale as well. $175 for the light $175 for the chiller and you are set. :).

id be happy to take a look at it tomorrow :O)

I could bring a free Ecoplus 1/4 hp chiller if anybody is interested in a DIY project (I can't get it to run anymore, but we're all aware of my mechanical abilities - it could be something as simple as a fuse). It was used for about 2 years. Not hauling it out to the car, though, unless somebody says they want to look at it.

i am a bringing

a bucket 1/4 full of black gravel with some various other colors in it enough to do a 30 gallon . FREE FREE if anyone wants it just bring a bucket!

Tetra cichlid flakes 2 UNOPENED containers

3 bottles of Tetra exotic sinking min sticks UNOPENED.

a bottle of Aquron marine flakes 2.29 oz UNOPENED my clown fish didnt like the previous bottle,

2 8oz bottles of Kent Iodine UNOPENED.

a 2 1/2 gallon glass tank with glass lid also.

(edited)

had a good time, i picked up a nice t-5 fixture for my new tank in progress, got my breeder nets. Bought some coral and a cleaner shrimp. :O)

Edited by truestelf