Garage Sale Item List for BRK SOCIAL June 19th

johnnybv

(edited)

I dont want to turn this into a sale thread, so please only just list your stuff here that you will be bringing for the garage sale.

No need to price anything yet, if you must sell before hand do it through PM only and remove it from your list, or ask me to do it if you cant.

Just want to start a list so everyone can get an idea of whats going to be available, save your questions and bargaining for the 19th! Thats what makes this soooo much fun!

Thanks

John

Edited by johnnybv

3) Aqualogic 1hp chiller. See thread here. I am not going to bring this unless there is real interest as it is really heavy!

6) Gen-X chunky calcium reactor media, ~10lb carton $18

I have several left over from the last group buy.

7) Mag 7, new in box. I have 2 from my last prop pump experiment.

8) Mag 18, new in box. I still have several from my last prop pump experiment.

8) XM 15k 250w SE metal halide bulb, new in box.

9) Lots of true black coral cradles. Not the dark grey ones like bulk reef supply sells. See here

10) Neptune 220v expansion box, new in box. I have two.

11) VHO endcaps, 6 pairs new, 6 pairs used.

12) Icecap 660 ballasts, new in box. I have two.

13) Several brand new T5 4 bulb 48" ballasts. Got these for the greenhouse supplemental lighting but decided to stick with MH bulbs due to size of fixtures.

14) ARO VHO 4-lamp ballasts, used. They do NOT have the wiring harnesses. I'm guessing you can order them separately from hellolights. I have three.

15) Sealife Systems venturi skimmer, no pump. Probably needs a MJ1200 or rio. I think it used to have a rio, which was scavenged for other uses a long time ago. Good for a 55-75 gal. Dirty but just needs a vinegar bath. Very similar to this model.

16) Red Sea Berlin XL skimmer, no pump. See here.

17) 250w EVC metal halide ballast

18) 2 bottles of unused Tropic Marin Pro Coral Cure dip

19) Three 150w MH ballasts

20) 150w Ushio 20k DE bulb with only a few months of use.

21) 25H tank, has a small hole drilled near top in center of right panel for a float valve; used as a top-off tank due to tall dimensions.

Definitely more stuff as I find it. I have a ton of miscellaneous small pumps, T5 ballasts, air pumps, etc.

More items:

22) 6"x24" (27" OAL) my reef creations media reactor. Still in the bubble wrap and unused, but a bit dusty. Got biopellets? this is the reactor for you! http://www.myreefcreations.com/FMC-627

23) 8" diam. x 16"h skimmer, euro-reef style. Extra tall neck/collection cup, 29.5" OAL. Has two 1" uniseals for a recirculating pump, former pump (eheim 1262) not included. One hole could be plugged and a Sicce PSK-2500 class pump used as non-recirc, or for DIY extra credit, plumb a sicce into a recirc configuration. A body this size could probably run a 250-300 gallon tank easily. I used this skimmer to cycle my 550 gallon tank a few years ago.

24) 10# aluminum CO2 tank. Nice and light, within test date.

Edit for my post above

1) 75AGA tank comes with 20g for sump as well

11) 29 AGA just needs to be resiliconed as there is a small leak and i have been too lazy to do it myself, was used as a sump previously.

12) Milwaukee Ph Monitor (i believe SMS 120) needs new probe

13) 39g AGA with pine stand in good shape holds water from inlaws breakdown/tranfer to a bigger tank. is cleaned up and in storage.

Email for pics of things

Im finding it hard to believe Justin and i are the only ones with stuff to sell.

I think you and Justin are the only two with things to sell. The rest of us have nothing laying around(in my closet) or in storage units (like myself) lol

Since I floated this idea, I guess I better show up with lots of stuff to sell! I haven't (and still don't) have time to catalog everything. But as they say, a picture is worth 1000 words. Here's the first pic of stuff I have to bring.

DSCF1108.jpg

I have lots more stuff later that I didn't lay out yet. For those curious, they include- various lengths of 1 1/4" spa flex, various PVC fittings/bulkheads, a working chiller but with a leaking cooling area (great opportunity for someone with DIY skills.

Thanks for hosting this Johnny!

and I'm not committing to anything specific yet .. I do plan to be there, but if my brother & sister-in-law make the trip up from SC that weekend, I may have to do the family obligation thing :laugh:

I have some stuff to add.

I have a Viper 150 watt clamp-on MH fixture

Sedra 3500

Two 1" Eductors

More little stuff than I can list

Looks like I'll finally make it out there.

1) Mag 7, used, 2 month old impeller, needs impeller cover

2) Mag 9.5, used

3) Workhorse 5 ballasts

4) PC square pin waterproof end caps

5) Mogul base

6) CPR CS50, 300 GPH overflow, threaded bulkhead, used less than a day

7) CPR 24” AquaFuge with light, no pump, little use

8) AGA 75g/90g Pine canopy modded for halides (can be unmodded, parted out, if desired):

-2X mogul socket and spider reflector (no ballast)

-2X54W HO T5 with individual reflectors and Workhorse 5 ballast

-2X IceCap 4” Smart fans

Odds and ends, like NO ballasts, plumbing bits, etc.

I forgot I have a 50mg Ozone reactor with air dryer as well.

A bunch of very unique plumbing fittings, and some uniseals.

if anyone is intersted in any of the bigger items, that i and probably others have listed or just something specific please PM the person so we can be sure to bring it, Im only going to bring what i can fit in the car that day unless someone says they want something specific and ill work out getting it there.

Im not going to be able to fit everything i have listed in one vehicle unless i have buyers and then ill just have more then one vehicle or strap it all to the roof haha. but hopefull you catch my drift.

See you guys there

I'll be there getting rid of stuff and probably buying some stuff.

Tony

Average WAMAS social events have ranged from 95 people to about 60, so I think there should be plenty of buyers. Plus I have been telling in store customers about it that are not part of WAMAS, and plan to do an email blast to our 700+ people on our marine mailing list, many of which are not WAMAS members. So dont hold back!

John

Average WAMAS social events have ranged from 95 people to about 60, so I think there should be plenty of buyers. Plus I have been telling in store customers about it that are not part of WAMAS, and plan to do an email blast to our 700+ people on our marine mailing list, many of which are not WAMAS members. So dont hold back!

John

How do you get on your email list? What type of emails do you send?

How do you get on your email list? What type of emails do you send?

Simply go to our webpage and its right on the main page. We send specials, and notices when new shipments have come in, independant of WAMAS, some are only to the email list others to WAMAS as well and vice versa.

www.blueribbonkoi.com

Hey John, are you going to have any pond stuff and pumps that can be run outside? I'm going to be doing an experiment this summer with the school tanks and fish...

and I'm not committing to anything specific yet .. I do plan to be there, but if my brother & sister-in-law make the trip up from SC that weekend, I may have to do the family obligation thing :laugh:

OK - the brother is staying put in SC :blush: so I'll be at the Social :biggrin:

Two items I have that I can bring if someone is interested:

- standard 125g tank; holds water but would need lots of general clean-up to be a display tank. Mostly hard water stains from my days in African cichlids. $100/OBO

- standard 55g tank; ditto per above $50/OBO

I have some stuff that I will most likely be bringing but won't know til Saturday what's included .. some 15g & 20g tanks; for someone who was asking in the ForSale forum, I THINK I have a 30L; a 20-something bio-cube type tank; 70w Sunpod HQI (don't know bulb color); medium size rubbermaid container with misc equipment.

I also have two folding tables (new inbox) - I'll be using one but can make the other available if someone needs to BORROW :rolleyes: it.

Hello everyone,

I'll definitely be looking to buy an MH lighting system. I am looking to get at the least 260 watt lighting system.

Hey John, are you going to have any pond stuff and pumps that can be run outside? I'm going to be doing an experiment this summer with the school tanks and fish...

Dave, I have soooo much stuff that I probably wont put anything out, I may save that for another event. I will have my hands full answering questions and taking care of customers most of the time any way, as well as running the events. if you let me know what you are looking for I can take a look and see what I have.

john

i am looking for a 30 inch t 5 fixture if anyone wants to bring one of those along on saturday....... setting up a new tank..

Most likely will be adding a sump that i picked up from Rob for Free that will also be for free, i think it is too small for my skimmer and if it is to small it will be there for whoever wants it, if not it wont.

i am looking for a 30 inch t 5 fixture if anyone wants to bring one of those along on saturday....... setting up a new tank..

30 or 36in t5? and how many bulbs you looking for, i think there are only 24 and 36in bulbs. Put a little more info of what size tank its for, how wide etc ( i have some t5 retro's that could be used to fit just about anything 36in long.)

Ill have a 6 bulb unit there if your interested just let me know before hand.

see everyone soon

Most likely will be adding a sump that i picked up from Rob for Free that will also be for free, i think it is too small for my skimmer and if it is to small it will be there for whoever wants it, if not it wont.

30 or 36in t5? and how many bulbs you looking for, i think there are only 24 and 36in bulbs. Put a little more info of what size tank its for, how wide etc ( i have some t5 retro's that could be used to fit just about anything 36in long.)

Ill have a 6 bulb unit there if your interested just let me know before hand.

see everyone soon

30 inch with 24 inch bulbs its for a 30 or a 20 depending on what i can get.