Tank Raised Fish Available at the May 15th Meeting

Almon

Ctenophore and I will have our tank-raised clownfish available for sale at the next WAMAS quarterly meeting on May 15th. All fish are fed a variety of flake, pellet, and frozen foods like cyclopeeze, and guaranteed to be healthy and disease free.

Clarkii - $10 each / 2 for $15

These fish will be 7/8 months old in May. 400 of them currently live together in a 750g tub. Sizes range from 1.25"-2".

IMG_7558a_jpg.jpg IMG_7580a_jpg.jpg IMG_7918a_jpg.jpg

Black Ocellaris - $30 each / 2 for $50

These fish will be 6 months old in May. Some of them have begun to turn black. Sizes range from 1"-1.75"

IMG_8328a_JPG.jpg IMG_8538a_jpg.jpg IMG_8708a_jpg.jpg

IMG_8716a_jpg.jpg IMG_8744a_jpg.jpg IMG_8746a_jpg.jpg

Since this is for the meeting and to highlight the conservation efforts of the group, the officers have made an exception and are allowing this in the General Discussion forum.

Very Cool!

love the anemone shot, hilarious!

:) Thanks Chip. Do you recognize those Anemones?

Piper27: WAMAS members can send me a PM to make other arrangments.

This is a picture of the female parent Clarkii. She was a beautiful fish.

IMG_4477_JPG.jpg

Ctenophore and I will have our tank-raised clownfish available for sale at the next WAMAS quarterly meeting on May 15th. All fish are fed a variety of flake, pellet, and frozen foods like cyclopeeze, and guaranteed to be healthy and disease free.

Black Ocellaris - $30 each / 2 for $50

These fish will be 6 months old in May. Some of them have begun to turn black. Sizes range from 1"-1.75"

IMG_8328a_JPG.jpg

OMG! Anemone overload! Awesome picture!

bob

Perhaps you all need another 'nem? Very cool to see this come to fruition! Wow!

ALMON is a great fish raiser I got a pair of black and whites today... one is misbared and the other is simply perfect... slightly orange as they take a little while to color but I'm positive these are going to go fast and for 50$ a pair you won't be sorry... they are swimming around like crazy... very healthy fish and he has alot of them... anyway he let me take pictures too:)

+1 I cant agree with you more. I got 4. They're healthy and beautiful! Wait a minute...you got a misbar? No fair sad.gif . JKwink.gif . I'm very happy with what I got. TY Almon!

ALMON is a great fish raiser I got a pair of black and whites today... one is misbared and the other is simply perfect... slightly orange as they take a little while to color but I'm positive these are going to go fast and for 50$ a pair you won't be sorry... they are swimming around like crazy... very healthy fish and he has alot of them... anyway he let me take pictures too:)

I would say he had about 14 misbars out of the lot and some partial misbars on the back fin.... they were really cool and to buy 4 you got a H-E-double hockey sticks of a deal... anyway I wanted to give him some advertisement.

Doug,

do you have orange ocellaris?

oops missed this. yeah I do, but I'm glad you got a few blacks! post some pics

+1 I cant agree with you more. I got 4. They're healthy and beautiful! Wait a minute...you got a misbar? No fair sad.gif . JKwink.gif . I'm very happy with what I got. TY Almon!

Thanks guys.

oops missed this. yeah I do, but I'm glad you got a few blacks! post some pics

Yes, please post pictures.

Black Ocellaris and Clarkii fish will be in tanks and available for sale at the meeting on Saturday. Orange Ocellaris are also available from Doug, please post if you're interested in any Orange O's.

People that are picking up fish at the meeting should consider bringing a small bucket.

(edited)

If anyone wants boring oranges they are avail as well...

I would be interested in a tiny-small orange ocellaris. If you can bring one to the meeting that would be great. Let me know.

Thanks

Edited by Weap0n_X