Dr. Mac - Drivers needed

Please post here if you can / will be driving & if you have room

Please post here if you need a ride and your location.

NEEDED - REGIONAL MEMBERS who will be lead on organizing a meeting location & time & provide directions to meeting spot.

thanks

Guest clownfish4
I will drive and have room for three more.  I live in Sprinfield(Fairfax) so would prefer other people in the same area.

Guest rennfamily
My Hubby and I are driving and have room for two more. We're in Southern Calvert but willing to meet for St. Mary's and Charles.

I am in Herndon near Reston and Dulles Airport and have room for three more.  My wife and two kids (5 & 1) will join us.  If you don't mind the kids and want to ride with us LMK.

Jacob

I would like to ride along with someone if space is available.  I live in Clarendon, but I am more than willing to meet at Tysons or whereever.  Let me know when you want to meet....

cheers,

Darren

PS.  It is Sunday 7 Nov. right?

I can drive or ride to save on gas. I live in Alexandria. Please PM me if your going & live close. Thanks,

Luke C.

Guest Houshan

Eve and I are going and will have room for 1 maybe 2.  We will be leaving from Montgomery Village/Gaithersburg.

However, we will not be able to stay long maybe 1 or 2 hours only.  So, if you can leave early then all is ok.

- Jose

240-643-0976

Should anyone need last minute directions our store number is 877-887-5224, my cell number is 443-614-1955 after about 10:15 am. Remember, watch your speed on Route 50!!

i have room for 2 on sunday if more people wanna go ill be coming from woodbridge. pleas finalize a time on when we can head out so we can convoy.