winter meeting trade thread?

cmill5k

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a 2 liter bottle of phytoplankton to spare that they can bring to the meeting? My culture was contaminated with copepods and all eaten. Regular nannochloropsis is fine.

Jon

I have 2 small frogspawn frags to sell. $25 for each. Anyone interested let me know. I will only bring if someone wants.

Smallfrogspawn.jpg

Plus 1 large rock covered with Red mushrooms. Counted 12 large shrooms and lots of little ones. On a Forsale thread I have it listed for $40. Will take $30 at the meeting.

Redmushrooms.jpg

Laurie-

I would like the Red Mushrooms and will see you at the meeting tomorrow to pick it up!

This will be the first item I will be adding to my new 65g that I am establishing...

Scott McL

Mushrooms reserved for Scott. See you there!

I have 2 small frogspawn frags to sell. $25 for each. Anyone interested let me know. I will only bring if someone wants.

Smallfrogspawn.jpg

Plus 1 large rock covered with Red mushrooms. Counted 12 large shrooms and lots of little ones. On a Forsale thread I have it listed for $40. Will take $30 at the meeting.

Redmushrooms.jpg

Ill take the smaller frogspawn

Man, I can't believe I missed out on the snails :(

Smallfrogspawn.jpg

Redmushrooms.jpg

i'll take one of the frog spawns if you get this in time.

i'll take one of the frog spawns if you get this in time.

If you don't get this one, I probably live right down the street and will hook you up with a piece.

i am bringing a NICE Leishman's Tabling Acro, NICE Aquaman Paly Frag, NICE Purple Death Frag, 2 Zoanthid Colonies, NICE Birds of Paradise Frag and a NICE Blue Polyp Cap frag... all for sale/trade at the meeting. come see me with trades/cash :)

If you don't get this one, I probably live right down the street and will hook you up with a piece.

gary and bank im also from the fredericksburg area and just noticed you were both also, didnt realize there were a few members out my way.

i'm probly actually in between you guys off of 218> the lazars' or on 17 somewheres. and there are a couple up in stafford but i cant remember the screen names off hand.

i am bringing a NICE Leishman's Tabling Acro, NICE Aquaman Paly Frag, NICE Purple Death Frag, 2 Zoanthid Colonies, NICE Birds of Paradise Frag and a NICE Blue Polyp Cap frag... all for sale/trade at the meeting. come see me with trades/cash :)

the zoanthid colonies aren't NICE?

i'm probly actually in between you guys off of 218> the lazars' or on 17 somewheres. and there are a couple up in stafford but i cant remember the screen names off hand.

I am on 218 in White Oak as well.

Gotta say sorry to ABT and bankyf. Couldn't stay much longer because my kids were acting up. Hopefully you got the snails and hopefully all the snails are doing fine for everyone. :) Was a good meeting. Thanks WAMAS.