winter meeting trade thread?

cmill5k

sorry if someone has already posted one of these,i have nothing to trade but am looking to restock a recently crashed and re set up tank, only have cash. but im looking for softies,shrooms,rics, zoos and some lps hammers frogspawns and torches possibly some acans. everyone elese feel free to post your trades!

Edited by cmill5k

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the meeting less than a week away I was wondering when this was going to start up. Here's my list.

Tubs blue zoas- 15-18 polyps per frag $40

Pokerstar/Supergirl Monti frags- $15

Sunset Monti Frags- $25

IMG_2181.jpg

COMPLETELY encrusted plugs of Rainbow Monti (this disc/square isn't the actual frag but shows you what the rainbow looks like)- $15

rainbow.jpg

Red Mushrooms- Just like the ones DaveLin auctioned off- I have a bunch on rocks, $7/mushroom

IMG_2209.jpg

Radioactive Dragon Eye Zoas- $10

Green Chillipepper Monti (Green with Red Polyps)- $25

Frags.jpg

3 Emerald green pocillorpora- $10. Not these specific frags but ones about the same size as the two in the front left.

I also have some of the Green and Grape monti caps if anyone wants.

IMG_1901.jpg

Green Psammacora- $15

Psammacora.jpg

Pic of Colony

PsammacoraColony.jpg

2 ORA Spongodes- 1"-1.5" large frags- $20

See a stock photo at: http://www.oracorals.com/ora-spongodes-cor...pongodes-coral/

IMG_2066.jpg

For people who are in to Acros, I got a few really nice colonies the other day. I can share tjem in the form of frags. I will frag off about a 1" piece of these for $25 each. The frags will be unmounted so you are free to mount as you wish.

Blue Milli

Blue.jpg

Green Milli

Green.jpg[

Pink Milli

Pink.jpg

This is a really nice orange millie- almost like a dreamsicle. Frags of this will be $30.

orange.jpg

Note: Since I am fragging these colonies to order, if you wish to pickup at the meeting, I would suggest PayPaling me to ensure you get one. I don't want it to end up with extras at the meeting because people bail.

can bring to the meeting pm if interested:

for sale,

2 X tunze 6100.10, (not sure if ti makes a difference but its the black body)

7240.27 driver

7410.502 transformer

6200.50 magnet holder

7095 multicontroller

$500.00

not parting out, please dont ask

great pump, had it for about 5 years now.

also have

iwaki (japanese) md30rxt- max 19.0 gal/min, max head 13.4 115v, 90 watts, 1/16 hp $115

iwaki (japanese) md30 rt- max 10 gal/min, max head 17.7 115v, 80 watts, 1/16 hp $115

2 seio 1100, one brand new, other will give away for free with purchase $25

turbo twist 6x replacement bulb $5

Listing this here since I can bring it to the meeting and want the non-members to see what is normally only available to members.

I have a complete Solana Starphire system in PERFECT condition, no scratches, chips or any other issues. I have all the original equipment including bio-balls if desired. Light is the Solana PC and it grows softies, zoas and similar corals just fine. I'll throw in the black sand which is still live as the tank remains operational.

Price: $395

DSCF0991.jpg

dave, id like 1 frag each

emerald green pocillopora

green monti

grape monti

Green Psammacora

pm me with info for payment

am also looking for hammer coral and frogspawn if anyone has any.

I have two 1" mounted 30,000 leagues lokani frags,they was mounted some time ago (~2 months). $50 each. Here's an old pic of my 'colony'

P9280067.jpg

I can cut several frags of this @ $10 sm (1"), $20 med (2") or $30 lg (3" multi branch).

P9280051.jpg

A few frags available. In hard to photograph places.

I have a hunk of this bright yellow sinularia, about 1/4 the size of the colony (3"ish). $15. Doug

sinularia_1151.jpg

1.5" chunk of blue ridge. Accidentally fragged the circled branch about a month ago, starting to encrust. $10. Hilary

heliopora_1904circle.jpg

3 or more polyp frag of this green-centered paly. They are more intense than this now, and will try to get a new pic. $10.

palys_9675.jpg

I have two 1" mounted 30,000 leagues lokani frags,they was mounted some time ago (~2 months). $50 each. Here's an old pic of my 'colony'

Any chance you have a pic of the frag, interested and if noone else takes em i may just bring money to the meet if you bring it, if not your not far from me at all so maybe ill try to stop by sometime, Still can send ya pms

Ceriths snails. $5 per 50. Should have 500 available.

I'll take a bag of 50. Need to see if Doug or one of the officers can grab them for me.

~Brian

Ceriths snails. $5 per 50. Should have 500 available.

Guy,

how small are these guys...might want 100 depending on the size. and i need to see if someone near me is headed to you.

do you have a pic of the average size.

eric

Any chance you have a pic of the frag, interested and if noone else takes em i may just bring money to the meet if you bring it, if not your not far from me at all so maybe ill try to stop by sometime, Still can send ya pms

I'll get one posted tonight