HI All.

Av8BlueWater

HI, I'm moving to Alexandria soon(from Dallas) and look forward to joining this club and meeting folks.

I'm a member of DFWMAS (Dallas Marine club).

I have a 180 Gallon mixed reef. Mostly SPS, LPS.

Same screen name on 3reef and Reef Central.

DSC00756.jpg

Hi, and welcome to WAMAS. You have an awesome looking tank. Just let us know if you need any help with anything for the move. We have a great club and a lot of people who would be happy to help.

HI, I'm moving to Alexandria soon(from Dallas) and look forward to joining this club and meeting folks.

I'm a member of DFWMAS (Dallas Marine club).

I have a 180 Gallon mixed reef. Mostly SPS, LPS.

Same screen name on 3reef and Reef Central.

DSC00756.jpg

Welcome to the DC area!

Nice aquascaping, by the way!

bob

Edited by lanman

Welcome to the club, we should try and get some trades going between your old club and your new club! Maybe do a group trade where we ship a few boxes to each other to get some new stuff into our respective clubs! Not that we don't have new stuff coming in all the time, but we seem to have some of the nice corals that we're able to do really well out here and I'm sure that you guys have some, too!

Too much already, though, welcome, look forward to meeting you. We have our winter meeting on December 12 if you're here, hope you can make it!

Welcome aboard! I'm looking forward to meeting you. Nice tank you have there. Safe travels on your journey out here.

Welcome to the club. If you need help getting the tank up running let me know as I live in Alexandria too.

I see four thermometers. Do you worry much about the temp? :biggrin:

Lol, I have 5 now. I had 91 degree temps from a faulty thermometer .. About half my corals died. I now have a controller. Live and learn.

Welcome to the club, we should try and get some trades going between your old club and your new club! Maybe do a group trade where we ship a few boxes to each other to get some new stuff into our respective clubs! Not that we don't have new stuff coming in all the time, but we seem to have some of the nice corals that we're able to do really well out here and I'm sure that you guys have some, too!

Too much already, though, welcome, look forward to meeting you. We have our winter meeting on December 12 if you're here, hope you can make it!

That's a great idea.

Welcome to Wamas! Nice looking tank... see if some of the guys can help you get it set back up when you move out here.

Welcome to WAMAS! You have a beautiful set up. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and share your knowledge and experience. Jump right in.

Welcome to WAMAS! You have a beautiful set up. Please don't hesitate to ask questions and share your knowledge and experience. Jump right in.

Yeah infact if you want to set me up with an Aquascape like that let me know :lol2: