Owwww!!!!

lanman

They can be so capricious... I had one about 8-10" long slither between my fingers one day, and not leave a single bristle. This one was like 2" - in a hole on the bottom of a frag plug. and the instant I brushed my finger over him - Zzzzzap!!!

bob

Pour a glass of alcohol, preferably scotch, and use the duct tape method. Actually, pour 2 glasses......take a shot, rip the duct tape off, and then take another shot. Repeat until all are out......or you pass out.

Owie. What does it feel like?

Oddly enough - it feels just like it looks! Like someone put a dozen teensy tiny splinters into you. I used tweezers to pull them out, and then soaked the finger in vinegar. Seems fine now.

bob

Gotta toughen them hands up! I get those all the time and don't feel a thing (come to think of it, my hands have been numb since I got my first bristelworm bristle in them a few years ago... :lol2: ). I just rinse my hands in vinegar and then wash up. Kind of funny looking at them sticking out of my fingers.

Owie. What does it feel like?

i always thought it was like working with fiberglass insulation, at least to me thats what the irritation feels like.

Too funny, Dave!

What I really find interesting is that rather than treat the bristles right away, Bob went and found a camera. He probably even posted before treating. WAY too dedicated! :lol2: