WOW

Stephen

"Would you care for some Evian, sir, while I bag your $300 frag?"

Upscale LFS for sure!

bob

an upscale store in greenwich? who'd of thought? I'm sure they do most of their business on the service side.

Looks pretty boring. Maybe if was going to buy a couch or some floor tiles then I'd like it better. To me it looks like someone with a ton of money opened a store to say "look at me", but not have a great selection or focus on corals. If I'm going to drive 5 hours (4 for Sikryd) to some place; they better have one the best selections of SPS, ever.

Looks like a upscale Dr.mac, someone can open one in georgetown DC and make it look like the same thing they have with the same high end rent. :lol2:

Funny I was about to post that you never find or seldom find clean looking or well organized aquarium stores. It seems over time they just look worse and worse as though the upkeep is very difficult to maintain but after looking at this I know that it is possible unless this is a brand new store and only time will tell.

funny how some white paint and raised panels can look so nice.....really not that much to make........looks great.....some of the cleaner looking tanks around...