Tonga Branching rock

dtfleming

Im looking for some pieces of tonga/figi branching rock cured or dry. Looking online I cant find any because collection has stopped for it. Wondering if anyone has seen any around at the local stores.

i've also been searching for some with no luck...

BRK used to carry a bunch of it - but of course they wouldn't have it anymore. I have a few pieces here and there in my various tanks, but not enough to make a difference. Sounds like the next time someone breaks down a tank with Tonga branch, they will be able to get good money for their rocks! :)

bob

Last time I was at Roozens they had a bunch of it. You might try them.

Call Josh over the phone and ask if he has in the warehouse. That would save a trip if just looking for Tonga branch.

I think Todays pet store in Fredrick has some.

I got some branch rock from roozens, It wasnt tonga but it is branching, and if you get it from them, get it out of the new boxes, not out of there big tub, unless you like aiptasia..

Im looking for some pieces of tonga/figi branching rock cured or dry. Looking online I cant find any because collection has stopped for it. Wondering if anyone has seen any around at the local stores.

If collection has stopped, does this mean that if you have it then it is worth it's weight in gold ?

I happen to have alot from an old tank, still curing them.

If collection has stopped, does this mean that if you have it then it is worth it's weight in gold ?

I happen to have alot from an old tank, still curing them.

Just make sure you market it as "LE" Tonga Branch Rock and sell it for $20/pound.

Just make sure you market it as "LE" Tonga Branch Rock and sell it for $20/pound.

ok, maybe I have had too much to drink recently.. what is LE ?

ok, maybe I have had too much to drink recently.. what is LE ?

"Limted Edition."

It seems like anyone can call their coral some wacky name plus limited edition and triple the price. Seems like it should work for live rock too. :)

Jon

Tks, where is todays pet store in Frederick, never heard of that.

My bad I was there today and they don't have tonga branching. They have some other type, but I can't remember what it's called. Anyway it's in FSK mall and they have very,very good prices. It's worth a trip out there when they are fully stocked. I picked up a Bangai cardnal, 4 margarita snails, and a star polyp/ zooanthid rock there today all for 50$. Not bad at all! And NO I don't work there.