ORA SNOWFLAKE CLOWNFISH!

johnnybv

Number 13 & 14 to ever be released from ORA. Check them out! I have not priced them yet, but will consider offers right now. You will not see these fish anywhere else in the country right now, I am the ONLY store that has them for sale. 1-12 were released over the past few years, if that gives you any idea how rare these are. If you are interested please PM me an offer, and keep in mind they are much more than picassos....

John

ORASnoflakeclownsBRK.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Crosshatch pairs go between $650-800, I was going to guess $1000 for this pair.

there is really no guessing involved, you cant find these fish for sale anywhere. Someone that understands their rarity and value will know what they are worth, hence why I have not given them a price, but we are in the ballpark now.

john

Interesting coloring... I still prefer the standard clowns with nice regular patterns. Am I the only one? I understand how rare these fish are and that the price is determined by the supply - I just don't get the demand part. For $1k you can buy a lot of other fish...

--Rob

Interesting coloring... I still prefer the standard clowns with nice regular patterns. Am I the only one? I understand how rare these fish are and that the price is determined by the supply - I just don't get the demand part. For $1k you can buy a lot of other fish...

--Rob

To each his own.

$1,200. It's just a "guess" and not (cough cough) anything I was told...

Considering there's only 12 others out there, that's not too shabby. You should keep them and put them on display.

These guys look awesome in person. I should have prepared and gone in today with my pockets lined with baggies... mwuhaha.

Edited by audible

3600! No way

I'll go 3601

.........nickels!!!! :biggrin: Hey, that's still alot of money!!!

I wonder if you add them as a rider on your homeowners insurance, like you can now with your dog or cat! :biggrin:

$300-$1200 for acans is crazy to me, but I am not into them...

Having something unique and something everybody else doesn't have is where its at for me...

If I had the spare cash lying around, I would be on my way to pick them up :cheers:

John,

Would these fight with my CRAAAAZY Picasso's? If not, count me in on the bidding war. (I'll pm you with offer.) Otherwise, coulld I apply the Picasso's against them in a trade-in arrangement? Still further, have you had any ideas you want to patent? I could prepare and file application for you in barter. I want those clowns!

Edited by Kengar

John,

Would these fight with my CRAAAAZY Picasso's? If not, count me in on the bidding war. (I'll pm you with offer.) Otherwise, coulld I apply the Picasso's against them in a trade-in arrangement? Still further, have you had any ideas you want to patent? I could prepare and file application for you in barter. I want those clowns!

They are both true percs, so they should be OK, but you really never know. Nothing to patent right now, but I know where to go when I come up with my 1,000,000 idea. PM will be considered.

john

They are both true percs, so they should be OK, but you really never know. Nothing to patent right now, but I know where to go when I come up with my 1,000,000 idea. PM will be considered.

john

MY bad, they are actually ocellaris. dont know how they would get along...