Social June 21st

johnnybv

Cool water goby, 76 degrees, if you can do that I will look for one.

If he won't tolerate between 78 and 80 then I guess I will have to pass.

:(

Looking for something small and red if you have any other suggestions.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he won't tolerate between 78 and 80 then I guess I will have to pass.

:(

Looking for something small and red if you have any other suggestions.

yea, he is 76 to tops 77 78

Hey John, any firefish going to be in stock then? And royal grammas? Possibly black cap basslets? What do you think about mixing black caps and royal grammas in my system? I'm itching to try it out but don't want to flush money down the toilet by combining them when they will not get along. I know that multiple royal grammas are possible but didn't know how another type of gramma would fit into the mix.

Hey John, any firefish going to be in stock then? And royal grammas? Possibly black cap basslets? What do you think about mixing black caps and royal grammas in my system? I'm itching to try it out but don't want to flush money down the toilet by combining them when they will not get along. I know that multiple royal grammas are possible but didn't know how another type of gramma would fit into the mix.

Firefish will be in stock, I have some purples now. ROya grammas should not be a problem, the black caps can be aggressive, but are pretty expensive to take a chance on.

john

Patti and I are really looking forward to being there. We're also looking for a Queen Angel and FIVE Royal Grammas. :)

Not to mention Hot Dogs and Cheeseburgers! :lol2:

Patti and I are really looking forward to being there. We're also looking for a Queen Angel and FIVE Royal Grammas. :)

thanks for the heads up on the gramma, I will make sure I bring in enough!

DOH! I'll have to make sure I get there first! :biggrin:

Make sure you have a royal gramma or two for me as well.

I have had 4 in my 220 for about 4 years now.

They look great and spend plenty of time out in the column.

Johnny, I want to buy at least 10 green or blue chromis (perferably blue) will you have them in stock?

Johnny, I want to buy at least 10 green or blue chromis (perferably blue) will you have them in stock?

Yes, I should have both. I have 17 boxes of fish and corals coming today, and a few more tomorrow.

john

I would like to buy a box of salt just a heads up! What is the admission fee for non members(I want to bring my girl)

I would like to buy a box of salt just a heads up! What is the admission fee for non members(I want to bring my girl)

No admission, bring anyone you want.

john

No admission, bring anyone you want.

john

That's extremely generous of you Johnny.

Are we planning on having name tags? I'm still trying to figure out who's who in the club and would like them, but if the majority would rather not I'll survive.............

That's extremely generous of you Johnny.

Are we planning on having name tags? I'm still trying to figure out who's who in the club and would like them, but if the majority would rather not I'll survive.............

Yea we can do that, I think the club usually brings some, can anyone confirm or deny that?

They did last social we had over at Aquarium One last month. Johnny, we doing a tank tour over at your place first? :)

Not this time, sorry too much to plan the social then do my tank.

john

(edited)

Any specials on livestock, especially regarding fish?

Corals and clams on sale, see the first post, no plans to do anything across the board with fish, there are several package specials on anthias, and clean up crews. If you are buying a few fish I will work with you. We keep our fish prices low already, so its hard to do too much.

John

Edited by johnnybv

Yea we can do that, I think the club usually brings some, can anyone confirm or deny that?

I think I have some. If not, I'll pick some up on the way.