Social June 21st

johnnybv

I think I have some. If not, I'll pick some up on the way.

cool, thanks bob!

cool, thanks bob!

Several new specials added, see top post!!!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, thanks bob!

Several new specials added, see top post!!!

WOW, I just realized this thread has been viewed over 1000 times in 9 days!!!

WOW, I just realized this thread has been viewed over 1000 times in 9 days!!!

That's because we're all so excited!

Live auctions.............can't wait.

M

I applied to be a full WAMAS member but my app hasn't gone through yet... can I still come?

Off topic but I still need a membership application from you so I can create your membership record and try to match up you membership payment. I can't do anything without that.

Everybodies welcome at BRK if they got cash or credit. The only question I have is, where is the VIP room with the real stuff??????

Eric

Everybodies welcome at BRK if they got cash or credit. The only question I have is, where is the VIP room with the real stuff??????

Eric

Cant hide it anymore, I used up all my space!!! Its all out there now!!! Just brought in some Tyree stuff too! Sunset, and rainbow montipora, all included in the buy 2 get one free!

john

(edited)

DOH! I'll have to make sure I get there first! :biggrin:

pssstttt....

I stopped by yesterday on my way home to pick up some locline I needed for the 360g. I brought home the five royal grammas too. :biggrin:

Edited by tbittner

If the parking lot fills up is it okay to park along the roadside? (I'm anticipating huge turnout).

Maureen

I would not try to park on the road, we will have someone outside directing traffic and helping park.

john

Johnny,

Thank you for being such a great host, as usual :cheers: It was great to meet with the ole gang (yes, even you dbartco and ybenormal :biggrin: ) as well as meeting other members face to face.

JM

Johnny,

Thanks to you and the staff at BRK for hosting an awesome Wamas social. It was great to put faces with names and meet so many new people. Great event, it was obvious a lot of planning went in to it and want to let you know it was truly appreciated.

Maureen & Jon

Thanks for the party, John! Patti and I had a GREAT time! It was really nice to meet so many of the people from the forums too. This was Pattis and mine first social. We will definitely be at more. We will also be back to BRK too! Awesome selection!

:bb: John thank you so much for hosting this event! WAMAS members you all are some of the warmest people that my family and I have ever come in contact with, it truly makes us feel good to be part of the club! This was our first event and my wife, Upper Level Management, who is only "Aquatic Tolerant" gave the event an A+ and is looking forward to the next one!

(Man those burgers were excellent!)

Thanks again WAMAS Family,

DC Reefer

Ray, Monti, Zo

John,

Thanks so much and it was a great social. Just forgot to buy the reactor (ugh!). Picked up the last royal gramma and he's just gone. :) Once again, great WAMAS social and thanks to everyone for everything. :)

I also want to say thanks to Johnny and his team for yet another fantastic social and to all of the WAMAS members that showed up this afternoon and made this event a success. I had a great time meeting and talking to our newer members!

Special thanks to Craig for paying chef for the masses and Doug for keeping him hydrated!

i would say that this event was a success. i had a good time, met a few new folks and got what i was looking for. thanks to brk for doing a good job with hosting and to wamas officers for making it work as well.

This was a fantastic event - my first at WAMAS. I couldn't believe what some of those corals were going for.

At any rate, you have some tail-spot blennies that you had just gotten in, but nobody could find information on them in the fish book, so I didn't want to buy before researching it. I really want one of these for my nano :)

Thanks BRK, and WAMAS. I enjoyed the event as well as putting some faces with names.

Good times!

:cheers:

Awesome social John! My wife talked my ear off on the way home last night about how much she enjoyed going. Bob, pm me you email address so I can provide you the info that you and my wife talked about.

I had a great time and I look forward to the next event. I think I have my wife interested enough to keep coming with me, although she wants to start a support group for the wives. LOL.

Great meeting everyone and those of you I didn't get a chance to talk to I'll work on meeting you at the next function.

Allen