Social June 21st

johnnybv

(edited)

Join us on June 21st from 4:00 pm til ???? for the WAMAS Social event!!

This has always been a great event for everyone, we have had anywhere from over 80 members to no less than 40 at every event!

The idea here is a meet for all members to share / trade ideas, corals, fish and anything marine.

We will be providing burgers, hot dogs and beverages for all, if you would like an adult beverage please BYOB. I believe DJ OZ will be in da house that night!

Specials To be added to this post as stock arrives for the event! I can promise it will be worth the trip from even our far out members! Stay tuned to this thread!!!

Due to the overwhelming need to know!! I will start posting the specials, there are more to come!

(these specials designed to bring members in for the social, and will not be available until the event.)

1) Instant Ocean 200 gal boxes $34.95

2) BRK has done it again with Maximas!! 24 - 2 1/2" - 3" maximas, blues, greens, purples, and even a few gold and blacks!! ON sale for the event only!! $59.95 ea, 2 or more $49.95 ea.

3) ALL Corals Buy 2 get one FREE!! (of equal or lesser value)

4) Several LIVE auctions for some incredible colonies!!

5) Door prize raffel for an outstanding battery back up air pump system!! ($99.95 value!!)

MORE TO COME, STAY TUNED!

Edited by johnnybv

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Special #1 - bring Johnny adult beverages and watch him bob for koi in the holding tanks.

Special #2 - bring Byron adult beverages and watch him do super duper Johnny's-not-in-the-shop deals

Special #3 - watch Johnny fire Byron (again)!

;)

Looking forward to the real sales, Johnny's always got what you're looking for!

John, are you thinking of doing any big sales on pallets of anything again? Salt and Dainichi pellets are what I was thinking!

Salt is a definate, IO BOXES.

Fish.................fish.............lots of fish..............

I'm coming with my wish list in hand.

Maureen

Do we need to sign up for Salt boxes? If so, sign me up for 2.

no sign up, I plan to bring in a pallet of 40 boxes, but a count to see if we need more than 40 would be good.

2 so far!

Fish.................fish.............lots of fish..............

I'm coming with my wish list in hand.

Maureen

give me your fish list now, and I will try to fill it.

mainly building equipment, silicon, the stuff you use to put up baffles in sumps, baffles, lighting, but I would just be looking at lighting, don't have the money now, filters, etc etc... :why:

Johnny,

Any chance you can come up with a Catalina Goby by the weekend? I haven't seen one in any stores in the two months he has been on my list.

Thanks

Crap, just realized the social is this weekend. I'm working all day Saturday. Oh well, have fun everyone.

starts at 4 and goes to whenever.....

Johnny,

Any chance you can come up with a Catalina Goby by the weekend? I haven't seen one in any stores in the two months he has been on my list.

Thanks

Cool water goby, 76 degrees, if you can do that I will look for one.

Did you need for me to bring anything, Drinks, cups, appetite, plates........appetite?

burgers, dogs, soft drinks and the like will be provided. BYOB if you would like, last one was a PARTY!

John