I want one

Leishman

very cool idea. Just like Justin's tank. Same difference.

thats kinda awesome.....thats something i think i would do off of an enclosed patio...but make it indoor somehow

Anyone who wants to do something like this just let me know. I can help with the details on a plywood/foam/fiberglass tank. There are heating/cooling considerations for anything outdoors and sunlit but not too demanding given a good design.

what about lighting?

Anyone who wants to do something like this just let me know. I can help with the details on a plywood/foam/fiberglass tank. There are heating/cooling considerations for anything outdoors and sunlit but not too demanding given a good design.

Scott, aka traveler7 is doing something like that....

Scott, aka traveler7 is doing something like that....

We've emailed briefly, he was getting his design together before running it by Dan and me. I haven't heard from him in a while, maybe he already started?

A couple 1000watt bulbs inside some Lumenarcs would work nicely.

Might as well put it under the sun, for the heat & power bill those things would bring.

When I retire, move to the Villages in Florida and build one of those enclosed backyard batting cages they have on the houses (lenia?) I can get one of these - oh yeah and the money part... until then looks like I will need to settle for the Baltimore Aquarium.

When I retire, move to the Villages in Florida ........

I love that place. My Mum and Dad have had a place there for 10+ years (the new house is being buit now) and we go down once a year. Golf is great, pools are on every corner and the happy hour deals are awesome.

This posts sounds like I want to be 65 and retired

I love that place. My Mum and Dad have had a place there for 10+ years (the new house is being buit now) and we go down once a year. Golf is great, pools are on every corner and the happy hour deals are awesome.

Your not 65? I thought you were.

Your mum?

I thought only Chip was in to flowers.