Boret's 92g Corner Tank.

Boret

Thanks man!

Big mistake selling it!!! lol ;)

What are you going to build? or are you getting out completely!

Crammed everything into a 60gal cube tank. I didn't have many corals left after everything, so it all fit easily. I'll take some pics and start a new thread soon. Seeing your tank definitely gives me some inspiration to get back into the swing of things with the hobby.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome to come over anytime to have a nice cappuccino and chat about reefing! I still would like to get your input on the skimmer.

Great work Boret. Though I've gotta say that the earlier pics of the clean blue walls with the glimmer lines really give it the extra pop. I know I'm the last person here that should be suggesting you clean the walls, but FWIW, clean 'em :)

You really think so?? I've been letting the coraline take over the walls because I thought the blue background kind of camouflaged the blue out of the corals and that I can see better with the purple.

My wife also wants me to clean it out. I guess I'll take the razor out this weekend for a spin.

The coraline is really brittle and breaks into tons of small flakes... how would you guys deal with that? If I was cleaning more often it wouldn't be an issue, but with the large amount of it all over the glass I am a bit concerned.

wow Really great work.

A few close ups.

mini-DSC02598.jpg

mini-DSC02599.jpg

mini-DSC02600.jpg

mini-DSC02601.jpg

And also this coral, that I have had since I had the 55. I have no idea what it is...

It doesn't grow very fast but it has some amazing combination of colors:

mini-DSC02613.jpg

Tank is looking awesome!

Thanks man!!!

:clap:

I know.... I am horrible with the names... I go for whatever looks nice! I keep a list of everything I have, but I can hardly point at a piece in my tank based on the name, besides the "Blue coral", the "green coral", the "orange coral", the "one I won at that raffle coral", the "why don't you grow coral", etc...

At least I remember the fish names! :)

At some point I want to catalog everything... I wanted to take a close up picture, and create 1 pagers with information, name, care, compatibilities, etc... I just have not done it yet!

• 3 weeks later...