Nice 1"x1" frag - Only $350

Leishman

Something doesn't seem quite right... NO further information about it? Photoshopped? One little cut-off photo? Seller has ZERO feedback as a seller, just a few as a buyer; only one purchase of which appears to be hobby-related. As much as I like chalice's - I'd have to have a chat with the seller before I purchased that one.

bob

Looks like fluoresence from a blacklight to me. Almost any coral will color up like that under pure UV lighting (along with some good photoshop skills).

LOL ! I like the part about you get a 1"x1" frag so you not getting some tiny frag

For some of the more sought after corals - 1x1" is a HUGE frag. A 1x1" piece of Tyree LE Sunset Montipora would eBay for $200. And my frag just happens to be about 1x1" :)

bob

you trying to sell or something?

Am I the only one here who thinks that naming corals is the dumbest thing ever? I know, sure, it's a great marketing decoy - sell that "rare" coral that's really brown for 10x what it's worth, create hype, drive up the price, etc. Trust me, it's not the only one left in the world. If it was, we would not be able to afford it.

But, am I the only one who just wants the genus (and species if you can identify it that far) and what color(s) it is - more specifically, what it's gonna look like under 10k, 'cause that's what I am running.

For example... I've seen these "reverse gorilla nipple" zoanthids before. Well, I stopped by the Great Ape House on the way home from work the other day and let me just say... I don't see it. These zoos do not look like gorilla nipples - forward or back... I'm just sayin'.

Tell me the species and the colors presented - that's enough.

Cheers

Mike

For example... I've seen these "reverse gorilla nipple" zoanthids before. Well, I stopped by the Great Ape House on the way home from work the other day and let me just say... I don't see it. These zoos do not look like gorilla nipples - forward or back... I'm just sayin'.

:lol: :lol:

2 ish hours left to go it's at $380

what a waste of money! cant wait to see the negative feedback he gets