Nice 1"x1" frag - Only $350

Leishman

Whoa thats crazy. That guy who won must be hurting for cash.

Sean

If that's as fake as I expect it is - the seller might end up hurting for freedom. Fraud at that amount is pretty prosecutable.

bob

Dang, got overbid by $2.65 :cry:

--Rob

He/she would outbid you even if you increase the bidding $. Check his feedback for recent coral/zoos purchases. All in rare type and price didn't seem to matter to him/her that much. For this type of Chalice, if the color is true to its picture, this person would go after until he/she has it. I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. :)

Holy crap. Thats ridiculous. I didn't think it would go anywhere near that high. Thats some expensive play-doh.

No crap. I bet it looks like that under blue light, but what about regular light... a mishmash of brown? $600 is a ton considering you could get buckets full of corals here or online for that...

whew!

No crap. I bet it looks like that under blue light, but what about regular light... a mishmash of brown? $600 is a ton considering you could get buckets full of corals here or online for that...

whew!

apparently it's not about the corals he wants, its wanting to have what no one else has.

He/she would outbid you even if you increase the bidding $. Check his feedback for recent coral/zoos purchases. All in rare type and price didn't seem to matter to him/her that much. For this type of Chalice, if the color is true to its picture, this person would go after until he/she has it. I wouldn't feel bad if I were you. :)

;) Nah, I don't bid on corals on eBay. It would just get covered with hair algae in my tank and die anyway. I really need to do something about this issue. :why:

--Rob