looking for volunter's

Guest tgallo

Guest tgallo

picking up my new tank sometime in early may and could use some help getting it into my place,would be on the weekend. 8 to 10 guys would be great.

Guest tgallo

Early May? Gosh, that's quite a ways out. If I'm in town though, count me in.

lets say,i'm gauging interest. :biggrin: thanks guys.

8-10 guys? Hmmmmmm? Let's play high/low - I'm guessing 330 gallons?

As for may, probably.

I'm guessing 280 L-shape acrylic!

bob

8-10 guys? Hmmmmmm? Let's play high/low - I'm guessing 330 gallons?

As for may, probably.

I'll give you a hand if I can. It's hard to plan my schedule that far in advance though. My guess is 75 gallons and a bunch of girly men in sweaters tied around their waist lifting with their fully extended pinky fingers....

Guest tgallo

You guys are wonderful.

Ladies are welcome too,but you mite want to wear some type of tite workout outfit so you dont overheat.

The tank is 450 gallons, 120'' long 36''wide and 24''high and i'm going acrylic, should only weigh 900lbs .

The same company that did my last tank,there in southern new jersey and i'll be driving up to pick it up myself. www.aquariumsforyou.com

Again, thanks to all.

Guest tgallo

Remember that the WAMAS thong is still available.

Dave, im not sure what you have in mind, as in, who will be wearing the thong :drink: . I cant believe WAMAS has a thong.

Dave, im not sure what you have in mind, as in, who will be wearing the thong :drink: .

Just thinking of ways people can stay cool. Personally, I'm praying for cold weather :eek:

Guest tgallo

wasn't it just last week, in my my basement, that you said, "I'll never buy acrylic again"?

:why: :why: :why: :why: :why:

why why why, youre such a nancy boy, :wink: .all in all,glass cages had the best price for my size, but only gives a 90 day warranty, the tank would of wieghed double in glass.

I would of rather of had it in glass, but i cant get 20 people thru my door way to support such a beast.

The company i'm dealing with now gives me a 3 year warranty, or 10 year warranty if i put it on one of there tubuler steel stands.

Shipping alone on such a large tank is crazy, hence wieght comes into play. plus there only 3 hours from me and i like to be able to reach out and touch someone if something goes wrong, get my drift, none of this phone tag or shippers fault nonsense. I think i watch to much sopranos on A&E, fugetaboutit.