Gauging Interest in A Zoanthid Frag Fest

Gadgets

I was thinking about selling most of my zoanthids and also have a frag fest the same day. I will have frags and colonies for sale. I will also have free frags! I have 50+ morphs! We can also make this a frag swap as well. I wanted to have it this Saturday afternoon (2/17). Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in coming by. If I have enough people. Then we will pick a time slot for the event.

Post here if you are intersted!

Edited by 143gadgets

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

interested :)

I was thinking about selling most of my zoanthids and also have a frag fest the same day. I will have frags and colonies for sale. I will also have free frags! I have 50+ morphs! We can also make this a frag swap as well. I wanted to have it this Saturday afternoon (2/17). Just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in coming by. If I have enough people. Then we will pick a time slot for the event.

Post here if you are intersted!

Guest CapHillReef

You're in the city right? I'd be interested...but the inlaws might be in town next weekend. Don't change the date for me though, just as likely (I'd guess) that they decide to come the weekend after that.

Sounds like we will have a nice crowd. I will wait to see what date works best for everyone.

Here is the list so far:

1. jwildman

2. six-line

3. CapHillReef

4. bludevil12

5. modelrr

6. smarsh97

7. scott711

8. zoozilla

9. inedukated

10. seantadez

If I change the date to the 24th, does that work for everyone?

Also, I have been getting a lot of PMs. Just for clarification. I am NOT selling every zoa. Just about 80% of them. I am not getting out of the hobby either. Just downsizing. ;)

Guest Bethesda_Jim

Hey Chris,

Sounds like fun. Pencil me in for the 24th.

Bethesda_Jim

Sounds like we will have a nice crowd. I will wait to see what date works best for everyone.

Here is the list so far:

1. jwildman

2. six-line

3. CapHillReef

4. bludevil12

5. modelrr

6. smarsh97

7. scott711

8. zoozilla

9. inedukated

10. seantadez

Also, I have been getting a lot of PMs. Just for clarification. I am NOT selling every zoa. Just about 80% of them. I am not getting out of the hobby either. Just downsizing. ;)

No can do 2/24 ... but don't stop on account of one. Next week after that is good for me though.

John Wildman

Here is the list so far:

1. jwildman

2. six-line

3. CapHillReef

4. bludevil12

5. modelrr

6. smarsh97

7. scott711

8. zoozilla

9. inedukated

10. seantadez

chris as someone who is interested in seeing you tank and finally realizing the beauty of zoas i would love to come but i will be out of town as i suspect alot of people will be or at naga's thing so is that next weekend good? youre in dc so there is no prob for me to get to your house