Fall Frag Fest | Saturday 10/19 | Virginia Beach

mrbee2828

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna have to convince the bf to let me go to my first frag fest! He's not a member (yet) can he attend as well??

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

We've managed to secured a handful of rooms at the Country Inn at the Virginia Beach Oceanfront for our out of town guests. Ask for the MAMAS Group rate which should be $74.99 before taxes and fees. Please note that we've learned there is another event happening that weekend and rooms are filling up. You can book now and cancel up to 72hrs before your stay with no charge. If you are thinking about coming and staying you should jump on this asap and then shop around if you want to. Contact 1-800-830-5222 or 1-757-437-9100 for reservations.

More information about the hotel can be found here: http://www.countryinns.com/virginia-beach-hotel-va-23451/vavabch

If you haven't booked a hotel room and want to take advantage of the rate, please do so by the end of the week. I can't guarantee a room after Friday.

We'll be throwing several social contests next weekend. If you don't have Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, sign up to participate. If you have a smart phone, it might be worth it just to win a few prizes. #mamas2013

Do you guys gave an agenda for the day you can share just yet? Don't think I've seen one. Managed to get buy-in on visiting family in Hampton Roads, but have to actually visit family in town sometime this same day. Cheers

Count us in for the event! We just joined WAMAS about 2 months ago and absolutely love it. Have met some great people, gone to an event and got some awesome frags. Looking forward to it!!

I know many of you are not social media nuts. However, we have 6 contests going starting today and Saturday. If you aren't on these outlets it would be worth spending 5mins to signing up for an account and having a chance at winning some of the prizes we have. www.mid-atlanticmas.com/contests.php

Do you guys gave an agenda for the day you can share just yet? Don't think I've seen one. Managed to get buy-in on visiting family in Hampton Roads, but have to actually visit family in town sometime this same day. Cheers

Matt I updated the main page to show a schedule as well as the speakers bios and times.

I just wanted to let everyone know that if you are planning on driving down for VIP we only have a handful of tickets left. Grab yours ASAP, I'm guessing they will be sold out by EOD possibly. Remember, you can still do general admission after 10:30 for $5.

Remember that if you got tickets in advance you can download a digital copy to you iphone or android passport -or- print the emailed pdf. The QR code on the ticket is for us to scan you in at the door. Also, if you haven't submitted a photos on any of our social channels with the tag MAMAS2013. It's worth spending 10mins to sign up for and add a picture to. There are only a handful of entires so the chances of winning are really good! More info: www.mid-atlanticmas.com/contests

Thanks and we'll see you tomorrow!

this all seems really well organized and first-rate; great job!

also, got my t-shirt yesterday and am really digging the quality. not your typical scratchy gilden or other mass quantity made shirt. very soft and slight fitted around shoulder and arms so i can show off the muscles :rolleyes:  thanks!