The Coral Dragon

darthvader

Hi WAMAS members, Just wanted to give a shout out for a place I just visited called The Coral Dragon in Strasburg, VA. OUTSTANDING Corals at very good prices. James and Karinn very extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Well worth the hour trip. Acans, Chalices, Shrooms, Etc. were top of the line. If you are looking for hard to find stuff, Visit them. 

Glad to see this thread. I found them recently and they seem to have nice stuff. I'm most interested in their rock nems. They have a bunch. I'll likely drive out there to take a look at some point.

Ive been shopping with them and trading with them for a few years now. They have great corals and great protocols in place for pest control. Most of all they like to have fun and do random prizes, events, and games. If you have gotten a rubber duck or a few of them you would understand as they equate to prize drawings or games with them. James and Karinn are awesome honest people and glad to have them in the area.

Couldn’t agree more. I advise folks find them on Facebook and join the group so you can participate in the auctions each weekend. Great stuff, great prices, great communication. Happy reefer.