Scuba in BRK pond!!

johnnybv

Conversation went like this:

Byron: John, can I have a raise?

John: Sure, you can have a raise

Byron: When will it take effect, will it be this pay period?

John: It will take effect as soon as you dive in and fish out all the coins people have been tossing into the koi pond.

. . . .

While Byron is in the pond

Bob Sr. (talking to John): Some guys will do anything to get a raise

John: Poor guy, I didn't have the heart to tell him he has to dive every pay period to keep his raise

:lol2:

All jokes aside, looks like that would be fun - getting to see 2K fish eating on bottom

Johnny,

Do you offer PADI certificate once we complete the dive????

Unni

This was just a test dive for when we convert the koi pond over to a reef where customers can dive and pick out their own corals. :wink:

John

This was just a test dive for when we convert the koi pond over to a reef where customers can dive and pick out their own corals. :wink:

John

:bounce: :cheers:

Can I be first!!!??? Please... Please... Please

John

That I WILL LOVE to do.

How much weight does he need in the belt now? 36lbs?

Oh that was not funny.....

Oh are you going to get it when I see you again....

It was almost as funny as the whale jokes from Johnny and the rest of the crew at BRK.

I was looking for a scribbled angel, Doug!

Lighten up B, I was just kidding!

I actually know the embarassment of having to get in the water on my first dive of the trip, and asking the divemaster for another 4lbs. I give new meaning to "huddled masses, yearning to breathe free" when I don the wetsuit!

.....I know, "thanks for the visual" :biggrin:

Wow... and I remember thinking why were you so interested in my comments on South Pacific diving... you need a vacation there Byron...

Johnny, if you have a buildup in organics and ammonia in that pond you know who to blame... That three footer was thinking he was the alpha male of that pond... until Byron jumped in! :biggrin:

In all seriousness... that is pretty cool Byron (pink goggles and all)...

Copps

I just realized you're diving Nitrox... too funny... are you Nitrox certified? That will allow you to stay under for about 4 hours instead of an hour and a half at the 6 foot depth in that pond... :)

Lighten up B, I was just kidding!

I actually know the embarassment of having to get in the water on my first dive of the trip, and asking the divemaster for another 4lbs. I give new meaning to "huddled masses, yearning to breathe free" when I don the wetsuit!

.....I know, "thanks for the visual" :biggrin:

Wow, I was thinking "Only 36 pounds"... I'll be quiet now.. I used to need a lot less. In my defense I don't need that much unless I have a wetsuit on.