Posting some pictures

dzekunoi

I'm completely determined to submit pictures (or a picture) for that Congressional Aquarium photo-contest. Started working on it yesterday and today - slow day at work :)

Now I'm brave enough to post them :drink:

What do you think? Can you please vote for which I should use?

Thanks!!!

google.jpg

google-1.jpg

flame.jpg

counch.jpg

clown.jpg

target.jpg

do you think we should submit this picture? By the way I did not take the picture, some else did, but can't remember his name, he used to be a WAMAS member.

Jacob

112fish_photo.jpg

(edited)

I'm completely determined to submit pictures (or a picture) for that Congressional Aquarium photo-contest. Started working on it yesterday and today - slow day at work :)

Now I'm brave enough to post them :drink:

What do you think? Can you please vote for which I should use?

Thanks!!!

Inna I vote for #1

do you think I should submit this picture?

Jacob

112fish_photo.jpg

If I had a pic like that it would have been submitted when the contest oppened!

Edited by Valeria

do you think I should submit this picture? By the way I did not take the picture, some else did, but can't remember his name, he used to be a WAMAS member.

Jacob

112fish_photo.jpg

Jake,

What type of regal is that?

It's a red sea regal in John Coppolino's tank.

Look here to see his old 65g. He has since moved and now has a 180.

do you think I should submit this picture? By the way I did not take the picture, some else did, but can't remember his name, he used to be a WAMAS member.

Jacob

Not a good idea! (And he still is a member)

It's a red sea regal in John Coppolino's tank.

Look here to see his old 65g. He has since moved and now has a 180.

Not a good idea! (And he still is a member)

Thanks Rik, that is whom I was talkig about, John,.. I run into him the other day at the Fed Ex office, receiving some fish. I kept that picture ever since, cause it is amazing, beautiful. And you are right, I am not nor have any intention on submitting since it is not mine, and I did not take the picture like I said in my post above.

Thanks Rik, that is whom I was talkig about, John,.. I run into him the other day at the Fed Ex office, receiving some fish. I kept that picture ever since, cause it is amazing, beautiful. And you are right, I am not nor have any intention on submitting since it is not mine, and I did not take the picture like I said in my post above.

Good!

I started getting nervouse :biggrin: - picture is AMAIZING!

had to show one I got last night when taking all those coral shots. This one actually turned out good for a change.

Daddy and his babies:

124Daddy.JPG

I vote for the anemone/clown shot. It's a classic, and this shot is a great one.

Cool pic Doug!

Inna,

I love the 3rd pic with the Flame Angel, suggestion would be to try and duplicate with a tad more clarity!

Otherwise, great shot!

Guest coralsoutmyears

What is the contest looking for?

We are not looking for anything in particular, just your best photo. To submit them you can mail the photo to us or bring it in.

Sorry for the crappy photo but this was shot on the fly, one of my cleaner shrimps working on the yellow tang, working on baby blue hippo tang and in blue neon goby :) I need to set up my tripod to photograph this better like I said it was on the fly... I told about this to some people in the meeting and 2 people looked at me like if I was on crack and the third person said impossible such thing can't happen on a 46G! And not to brag but I haven't gotten a chance to photograph my fire shrimp cleaning the fishes like the skunks do! :gho:

IMG_1459.jpg

IMG_1425.jpg

IMG_1403.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg