** ERC evansi anthias / p. evansi **

monkiboy

these peaceful but electric anthias are out of treatment and quarantine and need WAMAS homes otherwise will be released to the masses. we have several but whenever i get a batch out of qt they are sold out within a couple days do not hesitate. I've had these guys over two months and they are primo picks!

if you haven't already, be sure to read about our personal, unmatched, & comprehensive qt/treatment protocol on our site

please PM me to secure your purchase if interested and/or if you have any questions about these or any of our other quarantined and prophylactically treated fish - thank you!

LVkRmh5l.jpg

MbnlWTOl.jpg

Minimum tank size? I have a 34gal. Cost?

these peaceful but electric anthias are out of treatment and quarantine and need WAMAS homes otherwise will be released to the masses. we have several but whenever i get a batch out of qt they are sold out within a couple days do not hesitate. I've had these guys over two months and they are primo picks!

if you haven't already, be sure to read about our personal, unmatched, & comprehensive qt/treatment protocol on our site

please PM me to secure your purchase if interested and/or if you have any questions about these or any of our other quarantined and prophylactically treated fish - thank you!

Per Marco's post, you should PM him to secure the purchase or if you have questions.

Live Aquaria's site calls out a minimum of 70 gallons for these fish and a max size of 4 inches.

• 4 weeks later...