MACNA Trophies??

Reefer_Madness

What is the name of the fourth one...it is a JF stick correct? I believe I have seen a grow out thread for that one on R2R.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fox Flame is correct. I see the WWC Yellow Tips and JF Firecracker but what are the 1st and 3rd one? Really nice stuff.

Can't wait for some of these goodies to grow out and be shared with the club.

Edited by WilRams

Fox Flame is correct. I see the WWC Yellow Tips and JF Firecracker but what are the 1st and 3rd one? Really nice stuff.

Can't wait for some of these goodies to grow out and be shared with the club.

Good eye. The 1st is WWC Blueberry and the 3rd is WWCs version of the WD Acro. It's a rainbow tenius.

Tony, aka ridetheducati, just mentioned on his build thread that he was saving a special spot for a fox flame.  He may be knocking on your door in a while to get a frag.

That scolie is real nice!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not ask how much b/c i have a pretty good idea.

You were very busy

Thanks. The next big step will be keeping them alive. I've never had sucess with baby clams, let alone "adult" clams at 6-8".

Thanks. The next big step will be keeping them alive. I've never had sucess with baby clams, let alone "adult" clams at 6-8".

Me neither. Wu Tang Clam was our longest lasting clam. He lasted about 2 months.

Me neither. Wu Tang Clam was our longest lasting clam. He lasted about 2 months.

^ Oh man, I wish I would've come up with that name :).

01921e985a7e31b1638c39a79eb0c56e.jpg

d05945a34cc623ca503b326b28da3694.jpg

d138350aea2860ef15f5d65b86c8b4aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, those are nice looking Maximas! I was extremely happy with my Deresa-- best part was seeing him open and show his colors.

Picked it up today. Not from macna but a trophy nonetheless. Purple tip true yellow across. Beautiful piece.

^ Oh man, I wish I would've come up with that name :).

Martha Stewart, the decorator crab, plotted Wu's death from the beginning. Sad story actually. Sassafras the flasher wrasse watched it all happen...