Bayer dip ??

pizzaguy

Can someone post a pic orlink to what bayer dip to buy from lowes or home depot please.

Also, is it 1 tbs. To 1 gallon?

Thank you

31e7af32f7d652378256a8fd1da9c7c6.jpg

20ml per cup of your tankwater is an aggressive dose and what Most use also. It will make milky white color after mixed but you can still see though it a little

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When it comes to the Bayer dip, I use it on everything. Here is the protocol I follow with no issues whatsoever:

http://boroaquatics.com/blogs/articles/17033867-proper-dipping-of-corals-the-bayer-method

Keep us posted on your progress.

If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live. - Lin Yutang

Thanks everyone.

I havent got any sps in a while so wanted to get a refresher course as im getting some new frags.

This is very helpful, I always wonder what the bayer dip was. Im glad pizzaguy ask, I will start using this method. 

great, thank you for sharing. I remembered Tom sell a small bottle for $1 at the meeting several years ago.

LOL. I remember, too. It was right after the meeting where Mike, in his (FragFest) presentation to us, told us about his experiments using the Bayer dip. So we sold a small, 1 ounce bottle for a buck so you all could try it out. I remember sitting out back and syringing out some insecticide and filling each bottle up individually, and then labeling them. I still have a few bottles left here at home. 

Hahaha, I still have it too. However, it turned clear liquid now not white milky liquid like I bought it.

Really? I'll have to look more closely at the last bottles that I have and see if they've done the same.

Mine did the same thing thats why i started this post since i wanted to get some fresh bayer and instructions on use

LOL. I remember, too. It was right after the meeting where Mike, in his (FragFest) presentation to us, told us about his experiments using the Bayer dip. So we sold a small, 1 ounce bottle for a buck so you all could try it out. I remember sitting out back and syringing out some insecticide and filling each bottle up individually, and then labeling them. I still have a few bottles left here at home. 

That was pretty neat of you, looking back on it.

I've been really cavalier with my dips, same as pictured above. Little bayer, lot of water, little more bayer, dip for a 10 minutes. Do as they say, not as I do.